A whole page made of Amazon word choice (no pattern)

I have to get the thing I am dead yet everyone in the thing about the best friend is not a new profile picture when he was a good is not a new dream but he could do it to get the best part of you don't know your hair gets up my world like the thing ever made me do an asked watching Steven a new start with a good will they be in a lot of them as if you don't know your beautiful all the thing I am a lot of you want to get the same time no one and the best friend is not a good fight J in his home is the same get the thing about the same thing I am a new start but he was an idea what I know in his home for you know your beautiful if you don't know your hair gets me to do it is not a new start but he could be in a good will be a new dream but I am a good idea now I'm not a good will they be in his new start a lot more of them in his home for you want to say then I know your in his best thing about the thing about the same thing ever say more of you want to do it was an animals into my world like the thing about the best friend is not as if you don't know your beautiful if you want to say more than do it was an idea now and the best part of you know your in his new profile picture when he could be is not a good idea.