The Snow Dance

Everyone I know Read This! LOL(lots of links alert) Fluffykitten909,CowardlyChronicles,nekoXmania,trevorburgos,RavenClaw_K,JesRainbow,DubstepQueen27,breadandpizza21,JaydinFarro,Princessserebour2003,makaylastuckey,Kierstin_Nicole05, and Cheerfulcomet this is a thing you do to get snow! A group of people have to do it at the same time. Please put in the comments the night we want to do this.
Step 1. Wear your Pajamas inside out and backwards
Step 2. Tape a penny to your door or put a spoon under your pillow. (Which ever is more comfortable)
Step 3. Dance on your bed as much as you can. Stop if you get tired. If you can, dance all night.
I hope I'm not jinxing this! So Nowsay (pig Latin for snow) or the S word is what I'll call it. Yes this is what Mr.F was talking about if you go to school with me. I do this with my little brother and it hasn't worked. But it actually works with 5- infinity people. If we do it we could say we brought the snow. It's in a children's book called the snow dance. In 2nd grade my teacher, Mr.Devore read it to us. One night we all did it and it worked! So fingers crossed. Fingers Crossed does work! I won the elementary school stuffed dragon by crossing my fingers,toes,legs, and arms. I also kept my eyes shut. I believe in luck for the fun. I don't solely rely on it. But if it does work it'll be fun! As a bonus, No school!