HP Christmas

On Freeform/ABC here is how the movies go Polar Express,The Nightmare Before Christmas, and then Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince! It has to do with Nightmares but not Christmas! The one scene of Christmas at Hogwarts counts!? I've never seen an HP movie before but if I do, I'm going to see them in order! ABC is bought by Disney. Universal is their top competitor! So Disney, your going to show one of your competitor's most successful movies!? I get The Polar Express and The Nightmare Before Christmas, but Harry Potter!? It's not like HP spells out Christmas. The most important character in the story is Harry and Snape. Are they trying to say "Don't Be A Snape For The Holidays?! Anyways, Dumbledore Dies in that movie! No Good Person Dies In A Christmas Movie! The only death would be the bad guy or they're already dead! I like Harry Potter, don't get me wrong but I prefer a traditional Christmas! Also I don't know how to do ships. So sorry if I got it wrong on the last chapter! Macy's is also having a " Harry Potter Weekend Event". I'm guessing it's the 2 Deathly Hallows movies. Because it showed Harry celebrating and he looks 17. But I've never seen the movies so How Would I Know?