Impersonation And Hacker Awareness

THIS IS IMPORTANT! I got notifications about a user I didn't know and a book I didn't put in my library or any of my reading lists. Now the user and notification is not there. If you're currently following or know of rowanxxblanchard please tell me. A user I do follow couldn've changed their username but that user was nowhere on the people I'm following. Their book had 4 squares of different colored hearts. I've been lead to think I've been hacked. I'm not the most well known account out there but hacking is a crime. Because no conversations are allowed on the WP official profile I can't say anything. And I can't find the user. Also Jaiden Animations made an impersonation video. I would put it but I don't allow bad language or gestures in this book. Strictly PG! Anyways someone is impersonating Jaiden Animations on here. If you have time look up YouTubers and help them out by finding impersonation accounts. Also if you have been hacked, impersonated, and things like that please tell me in the comments. I'd be happy to help! We need a Anti - Impersonation, Hacking group on here. Anyways I'd advise you guys to change your username, profile pic, background, and password every few months so it's less likely that you'll get hacked. Since JaydinFarro and I are making our channel we need to be on the lookout for these. Help would absolutely be appreciated!