Is Hermy Evil?

I grew up with Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer and love it. But I have looked deeper into one of my favorite characters, Hermy. As much as I like him I've been thinking, Is he evil? Now you might think, He's just an elf who is a "misfit" and wants to achieve his lifelong dream. But I have evidence. Do not take this seriously because I love this movie and want to still enjoy it. First Piece of evidence: Hermy says that he quits his job. Instead of trying as hard as he can to prove that he is good enough to have a new job.
Second Piece: He tells Rudolph to leave home and go on a life risking adventure. 3rd Piece: Look at his face when he says "you can't fire me,I quit!" He's angry. 4th Piece: Most of the misfit toys were made by Hermy. He hates making toys and does a bad job.
5th Piece: There are other career options for him. Singing, Taking care of the animals, and other things. 6th Piece: All elves eat is candy and sweets. They have never eaten anything else. So do they really need a dentist? In elf the elf food pyramid is revealed.

If all they eat is sugar then they should be fine.
7th piece: Hermy uses the boss elf as a practice patient. Reading and doing are entirely different things.
8th piece: He separated a young reindeer who needs emotional support from his family. Sure his dad is mean, but his mom could of helped him.
9th Piece: He didn't have to bring Rudolph with him. And he could of gotten a good paying job and education to get into dentistry school. So with the evidence I provided do you think Hermy is evil? Leave your answer in the comments.