Laxus Ending - Perfectly Imperfect

Start from the beginning

"I would like to speak to (Y/n) in private." Laxus demanded.

"I don't think that's possible." Erza was the only one who had enough courage, or at least, the one not scared enough to speak.

"I'm not going to do anything to her, I just want to talk to her, alone." There was a long pause before the they finally complied and went to go stand outside the apartment, the door closed behind them. Laxus turned his attention from the door onto you and you held his intense gaze for what felt like hours.

"What are you doing?" Laxus finally asked.

"I'm choosing you, to mark me." Laxus rolled his eyes.

"I guessed that much. You do know what it means for me to mark you, right?" Laxus questioned. To be honest you felt like you were being interrogated.

"Yes, I do."

"I'm not sure you do, if you did, you wouldn't be here right now." You didn't know what to reply so Laxus continued. "You're stuck with me for life! That's what happens!" Laxus had raised his voice and slightly shouted, you weren't expecting that. But you yelled back.

"I'm not and idiot! I knew that! Is it that hard to believe that I chose your sorry ass?"

"Yes! Why the actually hell would you chose me. I'm starting to believe you are an idiot." Laxus returned, he got closer as he shouted at you.

"Well I'm not." You looked him sternly in the eyes, refused to back down.

"Well you are if you choose me. Every other guy would treat you like a queen. Nothing bad would ever happen again. So why the hell are you here with me?!" Laxus' face got closer with each word. Your face grew red with frustration.

"Maybe it's because I don't want some meaningless perfect life, huh?" Laxus grew quite after that. "I know it may be hard to hear that someone actually wants to be with your sorry ass, but I do, okay?"

"You're and idiot." Laxus muttered, he was standing up straight and refused to look at you.

"No, you are. Maybe I want to be with you because I can't stand you? Maybe I want to be with you because your difficult! Maybe I want to be with you because you make mistakes! Maybe I just want to be with you because you are real!"

Laxus had to hear no more as he cupped your face in his much larger hands and crashed his lips upon yours. He kissed you with a fiery passion, with something that actually mattered. He ended it but didn't move away, your lips ghosted his.

"Thank you." Laxus whispered, and you smiled up to him. He did to, the first smile that you saw on him that wasn't a smirk but reached his eyes in glee. It was a moment to remember. "I'm going to mark you now." Laxus told you. He moved your head to the side and moved your hair out of the way. He then bathed your neck in kisses before he finally dug his teeth into you.

Out of nowhere the door busted open, arms hooked around yours and began to drag you away. You saw Erza and Mira do the same to Laxus, but instead of dragging, kept him still.

"What is going on?!" Laxus shouted at your retreating figure. Tears gathered in your eyes as he began to escape you and you were pulled away. You couldn't speak, your breath was stuck in your throat. You couldn't comprehend the situation.

...

"Again, we are sorry but we had to take you away, you know, to stop you from doing something you couldn't control." That had to be the millionth apology that Lucy had given you in just an hour. But still you refused to talk to her, any of them really.

"Come on (Y/n), it's not that big of a deal." Erza backed Lucy up.

"Oh really? Well when you find Jellal again, I'll make sure to make sure you can't see him. Cause it's not that bad, right?" You replied with wit and annoyance. Something none of the of the other girls have we heard from you, they were taken back. Erza grew silent and looked down at her feet.