Chapter 31: You're Back

It been almost a week since we got Ace back. I have been worried out of my mind about him, but to make it all easier on him I took care of his Alpha duties. I did all of his work so he has none when he gets better. I like being Alpha, but it would be so much better with my mate standing by my side. It won't feel right until he was by my side.

Today was Saturday, and I was training the pack. I told them to start stretching and warming up while I got ready. I through on some shorts, and black sports bra, and a tank top before heading out to the pack members. To say I was proud was an understatment, my pack members where getting so much better and stronger. They really deserve their title of the strongest pack and I am proud to be their Luna.

"Okay, today we will be doing hand to hand combat and your opponent will be......me, your Luna." I smirk as I see their eyes widen.

They know that they can't hurt me bit they still worry about me. Also if something happens to me, Ace will have their heads. I had to keep myself from laughing at them. I had the girls step up before I messed with the boys. I had to keep in mind that they where my pack member and I can't hurt them. I took me a little longer than I though to get them all down with out hurting them to much. I rolled my shoulders as I stood in the middle of the field waiting for the boys. They had been studying my moved and felt pride run through me. That's good to study your opponent.

"Okay first three boys step forward." The first three boys walked forward nodding at me.

They started circling like I was their prey. The tallest one went after my from the front while the other two tried to attack from behind. Smart. But not smart enough. I twisted the arm if the tallest one using his it to flip over kicking the seconded one in the face. I punch the tallest one in the stomach making his double over in pain. Just as I turned around I felt a pouch to the side of my face. My head whipped to the side. It didn't hurt, but I surprised me I wasn't expecting it. All the noise in the field quieted down quickly. I looked back at the boy smirking.

"Congratulation on that hit, but next time hit my like you mean it. Because-" I paused before punching him in the face making him fall to the ground holding his jaw. I kneeled down by his side. "- a omega could punch better than that. You didn't hurt me don't worry about that. Now this is lesson for all of you. When we fight, forget that I am your Luna and that I am a girl. Fight me like your life depends on it, and don't worry I'm sure that l can handle you." I nod at everyone as we dismissed. I held my hand out for the boy which I he gladly took. He gave me a sorry look and bowed his head. I put my hand on his shoulder making him look at me.

"Hey don't worry. You don't have to worry about hurting me. I am proud of you for making that hit. You did amazing. So smile and have a good day okay." I say with a bright smile.

He nods and bows his head once more before heading off home. He is a very shy and quiet kid but is an excellent fighter. I talk to some of the pack members before I head start my way towards my house. I was stopped by the most intoxicating scent that I had ever smelled. My water bottle fell from my hands as I slowly turn around to see my handsome mate standing their smirking. I grin ear from ear breaking out into a run towards him. I jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist, stuffing my head into his neck inhaling his scent.

"Hello gorgeous. Loven the hair!" He whispers into my ear laying a kiss right below my ear.

"I am so happy your okay. You scared my to death with the way you looked. Please don't ever do that to me again I don't thing I would live if you did!" I cried into his neck holding onto him like a boa constrictor. He rubbed my back trying to clam me down. He pried my legs from his waist holding me in a bridle style.

"I'm happy to be back to my love. I'm sorry for scaring and I won't being doing that anytime soon for you. I promise I'm never leaving you." He whispered in my ear.