Chapter 5: Reaper and Ripper

Adrianna P.O.V

I walk to my house and changed into some sweats. I immediately walk over to the pack house, pack member keep staring at me, but I ignored then and headed to the pack doctor. The first thing I see is Alex pacing in front of the room.

"Alex," I call out to her. She looks up with tears in her eyes. I walk to her side as pull her into a hug. She cries on my shoulder. I could hear people walk into the room I already know who it is.

"So what's your first question," I ask the boys still hugging Alex not looking at them.

"What the hell just happened and who is that little girl?" Keith ask.

"First that was the Ripper and second that little girl is our sister Nadia," I answer they look at me like me I was crazy. "Ripper is a state of mind where all the anger and pain is channeled into raw power. At that moment I become a true killer. A ripper. Alex has the same things but she is know as the reaper. Seconded that girl in there is our sister. She and her mom were in a small pack, but there pack was slaughtered. They ment us the first month of being rogues. Nadia's mother took care of other wolves and just like to help people. The pack that I fought a little while ago helped killed her mom. So there for I wiped out more than half there pack, until they hurt Alex and I had to leave. What I didn't know was that they while I was fighting then they had took Nadia. We spent the last year trying it hunt down his pack and kill him. And killing any rogue that got in our way." Once I finish explaining they looked beyond surprised. They were about to say something, but there was a loud bang. Meaning one thing....

"Reaper!" I say with wide eyes to turn and see Alex eyes have gone to there crimson red color. Showing that her reaper/wolf is taking over. I take and step forward towards her. "Rae! What's wrong you haven't let Reaper out in the last 4 months?" I question well technically Jada I have let her take some control to talk to Alex's wolf Rae.

"You didn't see her body did you Jada?" She asked. I shook my head what they do to her. "Well how many did you and ripper kill?"

"Seven why what did they do to her?"

"Well I when you do find out what they did to her you will kill all of them. Boys make sure you have them ready for us." she orders the boys then she looks at me and says the one thing I never wanted to happen to her. Ever. "They marked her. Its just like ours." With that being said a vicious snarls erupts from my body. I grabbed my arm holding trying to calm myself down. While my other hand falls to my hip.

"Why the hell would they do to her. She has no fucking means to the pride." There was so much anger in my voice.

"You think I know. If its anything they probably did it to reminder her what's she is just like they did to us." She say just as anger. Voice and her eyes slowly go back to normal. She crumbles into a ball on the ground. She didn't cry she just sat there sat there. I slowly took back control as well. I feel to my knees and hand. I was about to ask something that would probably break me.

"Ace... As the alpha of the Blood Diamond Pack I am begging you to accept Nadia Wood into your pack."

"NO!" Alex protest knowing what if we do that we will have to join the pack as well not being able to leave Nadia's side in orders of her mom.

"Its the only way damn it stop it. For her.... Its the only way!" I turn back to Ace "Can you do that for me?" I plead him. He looks confused.

"Of course I can and I will on one condition you have to tell us the reason why." he demands. I nodded knowing that this was going to happen sooner or later.

I stand up walk over to Alex and offer her a hand. She takes it knowing what I was doing. She stands up and takes her jacket off. She turns around and moves the strap from her shoulder. It reveals a Star shape scar and her back. I move so that I am next to her and pull up my sweat shirts and pull down just the hem of my pants to reveal that same star on my hip.

"This is givin to you by chose or by force. To us it was force, we got it from Omear. His dad use to do so he did to. It marks you and reminds you that you are a rogue. The reason that it won't heal is because it was done with a sliver dagger. The only way to get it to go away is to be accepted into a pack." I explain

"How do you know that" Keith ask

"Because a friend of ours was a rogue not by choice kicked out of her pack. She soon found out that her mate was the 3rd in command of a pack, and was accepted. The one she had on her neck disappear as soon as she accepted." I explain. They both nod.

We sat there for a good 20 minutes before we were able to see Nadia. We walked in and her face immediately lit up.

"Hey baby bear," I greet. She smiles as me and Alex hugged her.

"Hey, who are they?" she is referring to the boys as the stood silently behind us.

"This is our old pack and they will be accepting you into the pack so that you can get that messed up scar off your body." I say to her lowly not wanting her to blow up at me. She does that to me a lot.

She seems to be debating it in her head before looking at me with wide eye.

"I completely forgot that I was marked. But you said old pack do you think that I can do this." She asked with wide eyes. She knows that this pack is strong.

"Yes, you were marked and you can make it in your pack. It won't happen to this pack they are stronger than they seem. Even if you will be staying with us at our house." I smile at her. She lights up and looks so happy "The doctor said that you are perfectly health just having a little shock so we can go home as soon as you want." She nod and pushes the covers off of her body and streches legs. She starts jumping up and down in her spot excitedly.

"Can we have a sleep over night again. We haven't had one in a long time." She says excited. Me and Alex share a look and nod too. She starts jumping even more.

"Come on lets go home." Alex says as she grabs her hand and starts walking to our house. I click my togue and the boys look at me. I motion for Keith to go with her, he nods and follows her out.

"Hey, thank you for this giving her another chance is all that I want. So thank you," I thank Ace. I might me mean but I have manners.

"Of course anything you need just ask me,"I nod and get ready to leave "Hey can we talk later," Ace ask a little nervous.

"Can we do it tomorrow. I am tired and I have to get home before Nadia and Alex start pranking me." I smile at him. He nods "Goodnight Ace," I smile to him

"Goodnight Adrianna," And with that I walk to my house to have my night with my sisters.