Chapter 24: Training The Pack

I woke up the next day in my room with Ace sleeping by my side. I the last thing I remember was Jada yelling at me then going to the back of my mind and being with Ryder. Then falling asleep in Ace's arms on the beach. I look over at Ace. His hair is messy from sleep making him look even hotter that usual, his features look so soft and cute. He doesn't have a shirt on so I start to trace patterns on his chest. He shudders and his arms pull me tighter towards him. A smile appears on his face as he opens his eyes.

"Hey baby." His voice was deep with sleep.

"Hi babe." I mumble as I scoot closer to him.

I snuggled into his chest. We stay like this for a good hour before my door bust open and my friends walked in. I sheirk as I jump out of Ace's arms only to fall to the ground with a thud. Ace quickly grabs my hand pulling me up and off the ground as my friends laugh their heads off at me. I groan as I grab my head.

"What do you guys want?" I snap as my friends slow down their laughter.

"We want to tell you it almost time for training." Carly say as she wipes tears from her laughter.

I grumble some incoherent words under my breath as I get up and head towards my closet so I can change. I just grab a sports bra and some sweat pants. I throw those on and got to get the rest of my stuff. I see that Ace has some shorts on and he looks good.

"You ready to go?" I ask him as I grab my phone and head towards that door. He catches up to me and holds my hand as we walk out to towards the field. Almost everyone is outside.

"Alright everyone. Adrianna and her friends will be training us today!" Ace uses his alpha tone and it sent chills down my back. Most of his pack bowed their head, but my friends didn't even blink at him. He doesn't have any power over them I do. I smirk. I look over at Chloe and Carly and I could see that something was wrong with them. I quickly rush over to them.

"You guys look beyond pissed what is up?"

"Nothing Chloe is just angry. She want to kill most of the people here." Carly scolded her sister. Chloe just glared and I gave her the telling my why look.

"Because I know how these people treated you." She growls lowly.

"There was never an omega in this pack and there never will be. Yes not everyone was nice to me, but I didn't care. They didn't get to me then they don't get to me now." I growl back.

I am not mad her or anyone, but she needs to calm down before she hurts someone. She looks at me and her eyes go back to normal blue and she nods. I wrap my arms around her shoulder before walking back to rest of the pack as they finish stretching.

"Alright guys we are going to do 20 laps around the field." I yell to them as power dips from my voice.

They looked shocked for a second, before bowing their heads and starting to do their laps. I put my head phone and and start running. Thoughts run through my head as I listen to my music. What happens to the pack when I am hunted down? What happens when if I lose control? How will I live? How can I let myself fall into this? How could I let myself fall in love? When will it stop, all the choas? I hadn't even notice that the rest of the pack had stop their running till an arm wrapped around my waist stopping me from moving. I let out a little yelp when I look up to see Jordan holding me down. I take out my head phones and look around to see everyone looking at me weird. I tap on Jordan's arm telling him to let me go, he does as I say and I walk over to Ace. I look at everyone and they are still looking at me with wide eyes.

"What are you guys staring at?" I asked him.

"How in hell did you run that fast!" One of the girls yell at me. I look at Jordan.

"Blur. You looked like a blur again."

"That's impossible that only happens when I am in dire situation. Nevermind we will deal with it later." I rub my forehead. I grab Ace's hand and holdings it tight so that I can calm myself down. "Guys. I want the top seven fighters to stand forward." I order. I watch as seven people step forward there are 3 girls and 4 boys. The girls looked confident and strong. The boys looked cocky, and arrogant.

"What are your names?" Cole asks.

"Zach." The first boy said.

"Blake."

"Kane."

"Nick." All the boys say their names and we look at the girls.

"Molly." The first girls says

"Destiny."

"Flair." The girls looked confident in their status.

"Good. Now you are going to do one on one with my guys. We are going to see what you are good and what you can improve in." I explain as I look back and forth between my friends and the warriors.

"So who is the fastest of you guys?" Jordan asked with a smirk. Blake stepped forward.

"Alright. Blake vs Jordan." I point to and area for them to go to.

Zack vs Cole. Kane vs Kal. Flair vs Chloe. Molly vs Carly. Destiny vs Sage. I leave the best for last Alex vs Nick. Alex got ready after I listed the names the others looked shocked.

"What is wrong now?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Why are you putting a girl like Alex with Nick?" The same girl from early yell at me again.

"Because I can see it in Nick's eyes he is cocky and Alex loves fighting cocky people. She ask me to fight him, and she is one of best friend so she get what she wants." I shrug they still looked shocked. I clapped my hand telling them to get to work. The rest of the pack steps back for a second.

"You guys have 5 minutes to either take down your opponent without to much damage. Or you both stay standing by the end of the 5 minutes." Ace yells out before giving me a quick kiss on the forehead and started walking to watch the groups.

I watch over the group trying to spot all of the flaws that we can change. This people they are good at combate but they need to watch their form. After the fighting I stop the look at everyone the girls looked good, the boys on the other hand look kind of bad. Nick looked really bad and Alex had a confident smirk on her face. She walks right into her mates arms as do the rest of us.

"Alright so you guys have great combate as I thought, but you need to work on your form. The changes between offenses and defense." Most of the nod as they take in what I as say. For the next hour we all just work on combats and forms and strength. I am happy to have such a powerful pack and mate. We let everyone go home for the rest of the day. We decide to go of for lunch and hangout. We didn't do much, but hangout and laugh, like I said its been a good day.