Fine

"what the hell are you doing?", I stop when he calls my name again.

" I didn't - she kissed me - I wouldn't ", stiles stutters .

" have fun with your new friend".

I walk out On The balcony, "lydia?", i kneel down to her and shake her, "someone help", I shout in the club and see Aiden run out .

" Lydia! what happened, what happened to her ?".

" I just saw her like this and she's freezing . Practically hypothermic ", I say holding her hand .

" we gotta get her inside , help me", i open the door so Aiden can carry her out .

" over here there's a heating vent", I say running towards it and he places her down . " Derek, shit . Aiden stay here ". I get up and run to him . " Derek hey what are you doing here ".

" what is everyone doing here did you do this ", he asks frustrated.

"no I didn't I swear it's just its Halloween Derek come on", he pushes past me and tips the dj table on the floor .

" GET OUT!", his voice thunders through the apartment making everyone start clamouring out .

Everyone runs out leaving me Aiden , Ethan , Allison and Isaac here .

Also some dark ghostly people .

" guys ", i say noticing they're looking at me . "Why are they looking at me?". They walk towards me but Scott and Derek start fighting them . Until one gets ahold of me and Aiden . They grab our head making us stare dead in into the greenish yellow eyes which flew like fireflies , until I fall on the floor shivering .

----

I get home safe with Scott still cold a bit . I haven't told Scott about stiles I don't know what he'd say . " I know you don't want to talk about it cause I can sense it but there's something on your mind and I want to know ".

" no I'm fine I promise it's just what happened tonight that's all ", I smile .

" if your sure".

"night Scott". I lie on my bed in my room and look through my phone of pictures of me and stiles.

To stiles -Can we talk ?

From stiles - yes of course I was going to text you I just didn't know what to say .

To stiles - neither did I . I haven't told Scott .

From stiles - can I come over in the morning pick you up for school .

To stiles - yeah .

—-

The next morning I had a shower and then put on an outfit I didn't really care what it was . I was so drained today I didn't even want to go to school , I never thought stiles would kiss someone when I love him , maybe he doesn't have the same feelings anymore .

I heard a knock on my door and ran downstairs ," hey ". I say faintly .

" hi , uh there's something I need to show you ", he says going in his pocket . " there's this key I didn't put it there as you know ".

" stiles can we talk about it when we get to school I don't want to be with you on my own I'll end up crying ", I laugh awkwardly .

" I didn't kiss her you know ".

" not what it looked like from where I was stood , you couldn't keep your hands off her ", I push my glasses up and I notice him smile ," what ".