Never Change

Frank's pov

"Gerard, I need you to close your eyes until I tell you to open them." I said as I ran down the hall and to the exit.

"Okay." He squeaked in fear, I could hear how loud he was breathing as he pressed his face against my chest. He was going to have a panic attack and I was the one to cause it but I couldn't stop and comfort him.

"Stop!" A security guard yelled as I ran past him. Turning sharply I run through the exit doors and onto the street where another police car was just pulling up.

"Fuck." I mumbled and turned, running down a narrow alleyway which led to more alleyways. When I couldn't hear the sirens anymore I slowed to a stop. Gerard was sobbing now, gasping for air as he looked around with wide eyes.

"F-Frankie." He sobbed, clinging to me tightly as he has a panic attack.

"Shhh baby, it's okay now, I'm here, shh." I said softly, rocking us back and forth as he sobbed. "I love you, Gee bear, everything is okay."

"I-I'm scared, F-Frankie, t-they're g-gonna t-take me away."

"No baby, no one will take you away, you're gonna stay with me. Shh Gee, deep breaths, in and out." I said gently, kissing his tear stained cheeks as I helped him control his breathing.

My phone began ringing making Gerard squeak in fear as he tried hiding himself in my side more. I pulled my phone out and looked down at the caller id, It was Kellin.

"Hello?" I said.

"Are you okay, I'll come pick you guys up." Kellin said.

"We are near the old deli near the shutdown motel." I said, looking around at our surroundings.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute, go to the road and stay hidden." He said before hanging up.

"Hey baby, Kellin and Vic are coming to get us, we can have a movie night with them." I said, hoping that, that would make him happy.

"C-can we m-make popcorn?" He sniffled, I smiled and nodded.

"And you can pick the movies too." I said making him smile. "There's that smile that I love." I said and kissed him on the head before kissing his nose making him giggle and blush.

"A-are we i-in trouble with t-the cops?" He asked after a moment of silence as I gently set him down on his feet.

"No baby, I just... I had an argument with the doctor... and he was being rude so I took you out of there." I lied, knowing that it would make him upset if I told the truth. What I said was mostly right.

"R-Ray told me-me that they were gonna t-take me away..." He mumbled sadly, tears welling in his eyes again. "W-what if they c-come and g-get me?"

"No baby, you're gonna stay with me, Kellin, and Vic. Can you walk?"

"I-I think so." He mumbled and slowly took a few shaken steps before stumbling into me.

"It's okay, I'll help you." I said and wrapped my arm around his waist as I led him to the road. We hid behind a dumpster so no one could see us from the road.

"M-my back hurts..." Gerard mumbled, wincing as he tried bending over.

"I'll get you some stuff to make it feel better when we get home. Look, it's Kellin and Vic." I said, distracting him from his pain.

I helped him over to the car and gently set him in the back seat. Kellin and Vic were checking him over as best as they could in the car.

"We need to go." I pointed out, both of them nodding as Vic stepped on it and sped to their apartment.
~~~~~

"I gave him some painkillers for his back and I put the heating blanket on him too." I said to Vic and Kellin as I walked into the living room. Flopping down in the chair as I yawned loudly, I was so tired. Kellin was putting the snacks away as Vic paced around the room in thought.

"Fucking hell, they could've taken Gee." Vic said under his breath as he paced.

"I know..." I said, looking down at my lap sadly before shaking my head.

"We need to be more careful, maybe get different haircuts or something." Kellin said as he sat on the couch.

"Maybe I should grow my hair out again and Gerard's been talking about dying his hair red." I said, Vic and Kellin nodded in agreement.

"That would be good, it will change your looks." Kellin said.

"Well I'm gonna go to bed, I don't want Gee freaking out when he wakes up without me." I said as I said my goodnights before going into Gerard's room.

He was tucked in bed, curled up as he slept soundly. Smiling I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into bed. Pulled him against my chest gently so I wouldn't hurt him.

"Goodnight baby boy."
~~~~~

"Frank, wake up." Kellin said, shaking me awake. I opened my eyes slowly before sitting up as I looked for Gerard.

"Where's Gerard?"

"He's eating breakfast. What happened last night is on the news. Gerard doesn't know about it."

"Fuck, okay." I said, running my hands through my messy hair.

"We need to get you guys to a safe place, there's been cops everywhere."

"Do you think our apartment is safe, I never gave anyone my name." I said, getting my cloths on.

"It would be safer there because you're in a bigger building then us." Kellin pointed out, I nodded and hurried into the living room where Gerard was watching a movie with Vic as he giggled happily.
I smiled as I looked at Gerard, he seemed like nothing had effected him.

"Okay, can we stay here for a bit before we leave, Gerard would be upset if we left already." I said, Kellin nodded and smiled.

"Stay as long as you want." He chuckled and hugged me before pulling away.

"Frankie, look." Gerard giggled when he saw that I was in the room.

"What are you watching, baby?" I asked as I sat next to him. Gerard crawled onto my lap as he snuggled against me.

"I don't know, Vic?" Gerard asked, looking at Vic.

"Ferris Bueller's Day Off, it's a classic." Vic chuckled.

"It's really funny." Gerard giggled, leaning up to kiss my cheek. I kissed his cheek making him blush profusely before I kissed him on the lips.

"We're gonna stay here another night, is that okay with you?" I asked Gerard as I pulled away from his soft lips.

"Yes, we can have another movie night." He giggled before the movie caught his attention again.

"He's too cute for his own good." Kellin said as he cooed over Gerard. I looked over at Vic who was smiling and shaking his head.

"Kellin would keep Gerard here forever if he could." Vic said making me chuckle.

"We are all here for him." I said, petting Gerard's hair while he blocked us all out with the movie.

"And that will never change."