You Love Him

(Slight Trigger warning idk)
Frank's pov

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked Riley for the fifth time since we've been in the waiting room.

"Yeah, he just got really worked up." Riley said while she filled paperwork out. I sat next to her nervously, biting away at my finger nails.

"Riley Darling?" A doctor asked from the doorway. I hopped up right away and made it to the doctor first.

"Is Gerard okay? Is he hurt?" I asked panicked.

"Yes he's okay, he had a very bad panic attack. You can come see him now, he might be a little tired though." The doctor said. I felt better when the doctor told me he was okay. I followed close behind as he led us to Gerard.

When we got there Gerard was looking around confused. His arms were strapped down to the bed as well as his legs. He had some wires attached to his chest. When he noticed us he sat up a bit.

"What happened?" He asked Riley, his eyes darted to me and the doctor who was keeping his distance.

"You had a very bad panic attack, Gee." Riley said calmly and took Gerard's hand.

"Oh... I'm sorry." He whispered, tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"It's not your fault, Gee. Shh it's okay." Riley said and tucked his hair behind his ear.

"I'll undo his restrains." The doctor said and took a few steps towards Gerard. Gerard looked at him panicked and then back at Riley.

"It's okay Gee, he won't hurt you, he just wants to help." Riley said reassuringly, Gerard didn't relax as the doctor took the stapes off of him.

He rubbed his wrists were the restraints left red marks. His hair was all messy and his eyeliner was a little smuggled.

"It has come to my attention that you have been self harming, Gerard." The doctor said as he looked at his clipboard. Gerard's eyes went wide and his cheeks flushed.

"Is that true, Gerard?" Riley asked as Gerard gripped the sheets tightly. He slowly nodded and looked down. Tears tripper onto the sheets as he started to cry. I took a sharp intake of breath, Gerard hurt himself?

"I-I'm s-sorry..." He sobbed into his hands. "I'm sorry..." He repeated over and over again as he started to shake. His heart monitor was going out of control as he fought to breath.

"Gerard we need to you calm down, you're going to pass out." The doctor said, Gerard only cried harder.

"I'm sorry! I'm fucking stupid! This is all my fault, I don't deserve to live!" Gerard cried, he jumped out of bed as tried running out the door were I where I was standing.

"Stop him!" The doctor said as Gerard stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me. He stared at me with pleading eyes.

"Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry." He whispered and fell to his knees on the tiled floor. Nurses came running in and helped Gerard to his feet. "I'll be good, I promise, I-I won't d-disobey again." He whispered, his eyes were glossed over.

"He's reply traumatic events that has happened to him. He has post traumatic stress disorder and a long list of many other things. We  need to discuss treatment options." The doctor said and led Riley out of the room. She didn't notice me as she passed.

I watched as the nurses strapped Gerard down again. He was talking repeating himself over and over again. The nurse left, I was alone with Gerard as he stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Gerard?" I said and pulled a chair next to him. He didn't respond to me for a very long time as we sat in silence.

"Mikey?" He whispered and scanned the room before his eyes landed on me. "Do you know where my brother is?" Gerard asked hopefully.

"No." I said and watched him frown sadly. "Is he lost?" I asked and scooted closer, hoping to get answers out of him.

"No, they took him from me... Do you know why I'm here?" He asked and looked around the room again.

"You had a panic attack and they brought you here." I said, millions of questions popped into my head. I looked down at his arm and noticed the I.V in it. The nurses must've gave him something to calm him down.

"I don't remember that... I-I... Who am I? Who are you?" He said in a shaky voice then he yawned loudly.

"You're Gerard, I'm Frank." I said with a smile. He nodded as his eyes slowly closed.

"Frankie... Are you my friend?" He asked as he rested his head on the pillows.

"Yeah, I guess I am. Go to sleep Gerard." I said softly, he nodded and dozed off.

~~~~~

I paced Bob's room as he did homework. I couldn't settle down, Gerard was in the hospital, apparently he has a lot of problems, and they had to drug him to calm him down.

"Come on Frank, I'm trying to do homework." Bob groaned and throw a pillow in my direction.

"I can't help it, I have to much on my mind." I sighed and laid down on the floor. "I don't even know anymore."

"You're in love with him." Bob said with a shrug. "Little Frankie is in love for the first time. The punk rock boy with the punk rock attitude and fucked whatever moved." Bob said in an over dramatic way.

"I'm will stab you." I growled and punched the floor multiple times. "I'm not a whore anyway... God Bob, I don't even know." I said, my frustration was building up.

"Face it Frankie boy, you love Gerard."

"I said, I. Don't. Fucking. Know." I growled and stormed out of Bob's room.

"Stupid prick." I mumbled under my breath and went into the kitchen to make some noodles. I was so fricking hungry, well I did miss dinner.

I hope Gerard's okay, poor kid. I wonder what happened to him... Post traumatic stress disorder is pretty bad so something really bad must've happened to him.

When my food was done I sat at the table. What's this? There was a file with Gerard's name on top. Gerard's file? Should I look through it?