Our Small Family

Kellin's pov

"Baby, sit down, he'll be okay, Ray will help him." Vic reassured, getting off the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I stopped pacing and sighed softly, my head resting on his shoulder.

"I know, I just... I just really want Gerard to be okay. That kids been through a lot, Frank comes in to my work every day. It looks like he stopped sleeping and eating, those two are killing each other. Frank tells me about some of the stuff that happened to Gee... I just want everything to be okay." I mumbled, hugging Vic tightly as he kissed the top of my head.

"Gerard's a strong kid, he'll make it though this, baby, and we're here to help him."

I nodded slowly and let him guide me to the bed. My legs almost buckling when my knees touched the bed. I'm so fucking tired, I'm worried, scared, and I just want Gerard to be okay. Please let everything be okay.

Ray popped his head into our the bedroom, his afro bobbing as he walked in and softly shut the door. I stood up right away, looking at Ray hopefully.

"Well... I read all of his papers and background... That kids been through hell and back multiple times." Ray sighed, sitting down in the chair near the bed.

"Is be okay?" I asked, anxiously playing with my sleeves.

"For the most part he's okay, the rest... not so much. I evaluated him and it seems that Gerard has imprinted on both of you. He looks up to you guys as parent figures in away. Reading his file I always figured out what pills he needs to be on along with some... illnesses that he has. He has extreme anxiety, depression, and night terrors. He hasn't taken any of his meds since he left, so about a month without taking his pills." Ray said, taking his notes out and writing some things down.

"What do you mean he 'imprinted' on both of us?" Vic asked, I squeezed his hand tighter.

"He sees both of you guys as a parent or someone who can protect him from harm. It's like how children imprint on their mothers when they are born. They know that their mothers are good and will protect them so they want to be with their mothers instead of random people." Ray said, his hand flying over the paper before ripping it off and handing it to me.

"What's this?" I asked, looking down at the long list.

"I'm going to get Gerard the medicine that he needs, that's the steps on how to use all of them. I want this to be as easy for you guys as possible. Gerard needs some help in understanding that he needs to take these medications. I also made a list of some safety precautions and other things to make Gerard more comfortable." Ray said, getting up, we stood as well as my eyes scanned over the paper.

"Thank you so much, Ray." I said, Ray smiled and nodded, shaking our hands behind we walked him to the door.

"If you need anything just call me, Gerard's a good kid." Ray said before leaving.

"How about you get Gerard out of the flat for a bit. He hasn't left since he's been here, I'll do all the stuff around here before you bring him back." Vic said, taking the paper from my tight grip.

"Okay, I'll start making something for dinner." I said, kissing his cheek before walking into the kitchen before peaking into Gerard's room. He was sound asleep again, all of this must've worn him out,
~~~~~

"I-I don't t-think I c-can..." Gerard stuttered as he shakily stood in front of the door. His hand gripping mine tightly as he took a step back.

"You can to it, Gee, I will be with you the whole time, I promise. If you don't feel comfortable at all than you can tell me and we'll come right back." I encouraged, Gerard looking between me and the door a few times.