Promise

Frank's pov

I woke with Gerard still on top of me, his hands balled up, holding onto my shirt. His head resting on my chest, raven black hair fanning over his face. I smiled down at him, running my hands through his hair. His smooth face scrunching up a bit as he snuggled into my touch, a small sigh leaving his parted lips.

"I see that Gerard had a bad dream." Vic said as he walked passed me and into the kitchen. I looked over at him and shrugged, wrapping my arms around Gerard's small waist. He whimpered in his sleep softly before settling down again.

"What time is it?" I whispered to Vic.

"6:34am." He said, setting a mug of coffee down on the table next to me. "Gee normally wakes up around seven."

"He still wakes up early." I said, smiling down at the sleeping boy.

"Yeah. You should probably tell your foster parents that you were staying at a friends house." Vic said as Kellin walked in. He was dressed for the day and looked over at Gerard and I with a grin.

"Okay, I'll do that." I said softly as I started petting Gerard's hair. Smiling as a small sigh left his perfect lips.

"I'll take him." Kellin said softly, I nodded and gently picked Gerard up and handed him to Kellin. Gerard automatically wrapped his arms around Kellin's neck. Getting up I got my phone and walked to the bathroom to dial my foster parents.

"Hello?" Andy answered the home phone.

"Hey Andy, it's Frank, I need you to tell your parents I spent the night at a friends house." I said, Andy agreed and told me to gave a great day.

"I'm gonna skip today." I said once I was in the living room again. Gerard seemed to be just waking up in Kellin's arms. His eyes slowly opening as he rubbed them sleepily.

"Good morning, love." I said softly as Kellin gave Gerard back to me. Gerard's cheeks instantly flared up when I said that. Hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"G-good morning." He yawned, snuggling against me as I sat back down on the couch with him in my lap.

"I'm gonna stay here with you today, sweetheart." I said softly, kissing the top of his head.

"Do you think that's a good idea, Frank?" Vic said.

"Yeah, it's not like they can force me to go and I'm getting my own flat soon." I said, Kellin handed me a mug of coffee and handed Gerard one as well. "Gee's gonna come with me."

"R-really, Frankie? We can live together?" Gerard asked, looking up at me with those big puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, honey, we'll live together and Kellin and Vic won't be far away at all so you can still see them."

Gerard squealed and hugged me tightly, giggling again my chest. Kellin and Vic shared a glance before smiling at us.

"Y-you really mean it, Frankie?" Gerard asked, looking up from where he had his face pressed up against my chest.

"Yes, baby." I said softly before kissing him on the lips. He hesitated but kissed back gently, his soft lips felt so good against mine. I pulled away before setting him on the couch and getting up. "I just need to withdraw money for my bank account and call up the owners. Then we can move in together."

"We're happy for you guys." Kellin said, him and Vic gave me a hug and then gave Gerard a hug making him giggle.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." I said, Gerard's eyes widening when I started to get my shoes on.

"You're gonna come back, right?" He asked, tears slowly forming in his eyes.

"Of course, baby, I would never leave you behind." I cooed softly, giving him a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Pinky promise." He sniffled, his lips pouting in the most cutest way. I smiled and wrapped my pinky around his.

"I pinky promise, I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?"

"Okay, I love you." Gerard mumbled against my neck before letting go.

"I love you too, sweetheart." I said before taking my things and leaving.
~~~~~

When I got to my foster family's home I noticed that they were all home. Danny was in the kitchen with Sarah and Andy was probably in the living room. I slowly opened the door and closed it loud enough for them to know I was home.

"Frank, is that you?" Danny asked as he walked into the room.

"Yeah, sorry I left so quickly yesterday, I just needed to clear my head." I said politely, Danny nodded his head in understanding.

"Just ask us next time." He said before going back into the kitchen.

"Actually, I need to talk to you guys." I said a little nervously.

Danny gestured for me to follow him so I did, Sarah looking at me with concern. They both sat at the table, I sat on the end of the table setting my bag down. Taking a deep breath I began.

"I appreciate everything that you have down for me and making me feel welcomed into your family. I have enough money to movie out and I would just like to thank you for dealing with me." I said, Danny and Sarah nodded, smiling at me happily.

"No need to thank us, Frank, you live to see kids grow up and find their path in life. We'll call your councilor and tell her." Sarah said, I nodded and thanked them again before going upstairs and packing my things.