I Need You

(Trigger warning)
Frank's pov

I felt Gerard's body relax against mine, his head rested on my chest. We laid like that for a while, finding comfort in each other's presents. I stroked his hair, it was soft and he seemed to like it.

His eyes were shut and had a small smile playing on his lips. His lips, pink and soft looking, I want to tough them but I can't. If only I could...

Gerard snuggled against me more as he turned to look at me. I didn't let go of his waist the whole time but he didn't seem to mind. He looked up at me with his round glowing eyes.

"Frankie?" Gerard whispered softly.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"You're the first guy that has actually touched me... I-I'm afraid to let anyone in anymore, I don't know if I can let anyone in..." Gerard's voice cracked at the end as tears slowly streamed down his face.

I hugged him tightly as he cried into my chest. His body shook slightly, his knuckles turned white from gripping my shirt so tightly.

"Shh Gee." I said softly and stroked his head again. That seemed to help, he stopped shaking and he sniffled softly against my chest. "Let's go get something to eat." I said and smoothed his hair down.

"Not hungry." He sniffled as he helped him up.

"You have to." I sighed as he got up, he wiped his face with his sleeve and took my hand. I took that as a 'lead the way' gesture. Gerard sniffled every once in awhile behind me as I took him to the kitchen.

"Oh, hey Gee." Riley greeted from the table as she did some paperwork. Gerard waved shyly as I led him over to the fridge. Riley noticed that we were holding hands and she looked at Gerard proudly.

"What do you want?" I asked and looked through the fridge. Gerard shrugged and watched me look. "I'm horrible at cooking, how about a sandwich?"

"Can it be a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" He asked softly, I smiled and nodded taking out what I needed. He reluctantly let go of my hand and sat at the table with Riley.

~~~~~

"Gerard really opened up to you." Riley said when I sat down on the couch. I nodded and flipped through the tv shows. "Kelly told me that he's never talked to another man for a while."

I nodded and felt my heart squeeze when I remembered what happened to Gerard. He's so nice and quiet, how could someone ever hurt him like that. Was it for the control? Was someone so sick that they just wanted control over someone like Gerard?

A loud bang made me and Riley jump, it came from upstairs. I hopped up and ran up the stairs, Riley followed close behind.

"Gerard?" Riley called as we approached Gerard's room, the door was firmly shut. "Gerard, open the door." Riley said when the door wouldn't budge, he must've blocked it with something because the doors don't lock.

"Stand back." I said before charging at the door, I pushed whatever what was leaned against it down. The dresser came crashing to the ground.

I ran into the room, Gerard was laying in the middle of the, his wrists were dripping thick trickles of blood. Tears streamed down his face, the blade that he used was next to him, covered in his blood.

"Call 911!" I yelled and fell to my knees next to Gerard. "Gerard!? Gerard?! Open your eyes." I said in a panic, he's body was shaking, breaths coming in sharp little gasps.

"I-I'm s-sorry... I-I'm a b-bad p-person..." Gerard whispered, he slowly opened his eyes and stared up at me with his hopeless eyes.

"Just stay with me Gerard, your not a bad person, just keep your eyes open." I said, trying to stay calm for him, he whimpered softly as he tried to move. "Don't move, you'll hurt yourself." I said and gently set his head on my lap.

"I-I'm gonna die Frankie... I don't wanna hold on anymore..." Gerard said, he looked calm, his eyes were soft as he stared up at me.

"N-no you're not going to die, I-I don't want you to die. P-please Gee, stay with me, I-I need you." I choked out, my throat felt dry and painful as I spoke. Tears streamed down my face. "Please stay." I whispered as he slowly reached a blood stained hand to wipe my tears away. He ran his thumb over my cheek, the iron tang of blood filled my noise.

Gerard's eyes started to close as his arm fell. My heard rate picked up as I started to sob. Hugging Gerard tightly, as if my own soul would filter into his body and bring him back.

Please come back Gerard, please, I need you, I love you.