17

Blair
Just before I could roll off my bed in the morning, my phone starts ringing.

I groan and look over to see it's Alyssa calling me.

I sigh and answer it. "Hello?"

"Hey Blair! So I heard that today he was going to the park with the mystery girl." She says.

"Oh don't say that, we don't even know if it's a girl." I reply. "I mean, he has thousands of fans and I don't think he has any real friends that are guys except jack." She says and I shrug, walking over to the closet and putting her on speaker.

"Well, I hope not because I'm going over there and I'm going to figure things out." I say. "And besides, our last year of high school is coming up and I have to worry about other things."

"Oh yeah! Seniors baby!" She laughs from the other side.

I roll my eyes and smile, "yeah, yeah.. it's all fun and games until you finish high school. And then what?" I ask and I hear her sigh.

"Enjoy you life right now, it's your last summer before senior yea-" she gets cut off by some muffled talking on the other line.

"Sorry, I have to go, jack got his hand stuck under the couch, how the fuck did you even get it under there?!" I hear her yell at him which he responds with a groan.

"Dumb shit.. anyways, call me if you anything. See ya!"

"Alright I will, bye!" I sigh and hang up. I get dressed as I yawn tiredly, I check the clock.

9:28

After I brush my teeth and do my hair quickly, I go down stairs and see my mom trying to make breakfast.

"Damnit! Hey Blair! H-How are you doing?" She laughs as I look at all the cracked eggs and failed, burnt pancakes in the sink.

I laugh, "at least you tried mom.." I say and shame my head. "I need groceries and I'm already late for work, here's a list. I want you to bring me these things." She says and grabs her keys.

I sigh, "alright.."

[ time skip you shit heads💗 ]

I sigh as I put the groceries in the trunk of my car. I put the leftover money my mom gave me in my bag.

I get in my car and start driving home when I see the park Chandler was supposed going to.

I scan my eyes across the empty park when I spot him with some blonde girl.

My eyes widen as I slam on the brakes.
Luckily, no one was behind me.

I make a u-turn and park somewhere not so far away.

I take my phone out of my pocket and text Alyssa.

Blair
Oh hell no

Alyssa
what's wrong?

Blair
he's with some blonde chick. I'll text you in a sec.

I slip my phone back in my pocket as I slowly walk down the street, trying not to be seen by them.

Chandler looks slightly nervous as the blonde walks with him to the bench.

I raise my eyebrow in confusion as they talk about god knows what.

It upsets me to just see him with someone else.

They sit on the bench and she turns to him.

I see her blush slightly and I decided to go up to them and give Chandler a piece of my goddamn mind.

Before I could take a step towards them, they locked lips.

My eyes widen and I freeze, I feel something inside my rip into pieces, leaving behind unexplainable pain.

Her phone suddenly rings and they pull away, chandlers eyes wide open.

"Dad?" I hear her say, "yeah I'll be right there.." she sighs and gets up.

"I'm sorry I have to go, my dad needs me.." she says.

She hugs Chandler and starts running down the street. He looks at the ground in shock as I stand there frozen with the exact same expression on my face.

I pull out my phone and dial Alyssa's number.

She picks up, "hello?"

"Alyssa.." I say out loud, Chandler snaps his head towards me and we lock eyes.

He face expression softens once he sees the tears roll down my face as I stand there with my phone to my ear.

"You were right." I choke. Chandlers eyes widen. "Blai-"

"He did it. He really did." I say and I hear her say something inaudible as I focus on his facial expression.

"I-I'll call you later." I mumble and hang up.

"B-Blair, no I-"

I cut him off by turning around and walking back towards my car. I slap my hand over my mouth as I try to suppress my tears from leaking down my face.

I hear his footsteps run towards me as he puts his hand on my shoulder and turns me around.

"B-Blair I swear it is NOT what it looked like that girl was-"

I slap him hand away and look at him straight in the eye. "I don't care." I reply.

"I-I trusted you.. I really did." I say.

"I think it's best if you leave me alone, Chandler." I say and I see something trickle down his cheek.

Was he.. crying?

I get into my car and slam the door closed. "I'm done with this shit..." I mutter under my breath.
__________

I am completely out of ideas for this book I'm sorry I might end it if I don't get any ideas soon.
:(