15

Check out my new book called Fearless (the new version) its is much better than the old version!

It will help me a lot!

Blair
I jolt awake from my phone getting three snapchats in a row.

I groan and rub my eyes, grabbing phone off the charger.

I got a snapchat from Chandler at 12:03, Alyssa at 12:03, and Sam at 12:04.

What's wrong with them?

Wait, more importantly, I overslept!

I get up from bed and open Chandler's snapchat first.

It was a picture of Sam winking at some guy walking down the street.

"What the.." I laugh under my breath.

The caption read, 'baby, please meet us at the park after you wake up'

I open Alyssa's snapchat and it was a picture of Chandler taking a picture of Sam.

The caption read, 'GET UR LAZY ASS UP AND COME OVER HERE BEFORE I DRAG YOU HERE :)'

I roll my eyes and laugh, I open sam's snap, it's ironically a picture of Alyssa on her phone.

"This is so weird.." I laugh to myself as I put my shoes on.

The caption read, 'hey bby gurlllll it's Chandler and I'm soooooooo gay for Sam!!1!'

I snaptext him back.

Blair: says you?!

Sam: fair enough..

Sam: just get over here already!

Blair: okay okay I'm coming!
_________

"Hey hoes!" I yell once I reach the park.

"There she is" I hear Alyssa yell behind the giant slide.

I laugh and Chandler pokes his head out of a bush.

What the fuck is he doing over there?

"Hey Blair!" He laughs and gets up, walking towards me.

"You win Sam I quit! Now give me my jacket back!" He yells and turns back around to face me.

"HA! PUSSYYYY!" I hear from far away.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Anyway what are we doing today?" I ask and Chandler wraps his arms around my waist, kissing the crook of my neck.

"I have no clue, Sam texted me to come here.." he says and lays his chin on top of my head.

"Huh.. so you have no idea why you're here.." I say and I feel him nod.

"Blair!" I hear Alyssa yell from the monkey bars. "Get you're ass over here!" She yells and I sigh.

"Alright! alright!" I yell back.

"Hold on a sec," I say and Chandler lets go of me. "CHANDLER GET YOUR JACKET BEFORE I THROW IT IN THIS LAKE!" I hear Sam yell from behind a couple trees.

"Sam when I find you!" Chandler growls. "You can't find me you're blind as hell!" He yells back.

I laugh and walk back to Alyssa, who is hanging upside down on the monkey bars.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Well," she flips over and lands on her feet. She sits next to me, "have you heard of Chandler?" She says.

"Wait what?" I ask and she sighs.

"I don't know if it meant anything or not but I saw him with some blonde at the downtown while I was with Jack" she says and I raise my eyebrow.

"Oh hell no.." I say and get up but she grabs my wrist.

"But the thing is, he didn't seem to do anything when she started flirting with him.." she says and my eyes widen.

"He can't be.. cheating on me, right?" I ask and he shrugs.

"But don't tell him anything, I need to do a little bit more.. searching before I actually know anything about the situation.." she replies and I sigh.

"Alright.." I mumble.
___________

Votes and comments aren't important to me at the moment.

If you want a new chapter, comments some ideas for it because I'm fresh out of ideas.

Thank you.