11

After a while of playing video games, my head started to hurt.

"Here jack.." I handed him the controller.

"But you just got your turn" he says and I shake my head.

"It's fine my head just hurts.." I say and walk towards the bed where Chandler is.

"Or that you're a pussy and you're afraid to lose.." Alyssa smirks, not taking her eyes off the screen.

I punch her in the arm lightly and she laughs.

I noticed chandler fell asleep and I smile, "he's so cute.." I mumble.

I lay down and put my head on his chest.

I listen to his soft breathing as his chest goes up and down slowly.

But my head still hurt like a bitch.. "I-I'm gonna go outside for fresh air, that helps me sometimes.." I say and stand up.

"Okay, I'll leave the door unlocked for you." Alyssa says and I nod.

As I walk out of the building I sit on the short wall and sigh

I look around, it's cold but not too cold.

When my headache went away, I get up and walk towards the building again.

"Hey look who it is" I hear from behind me.

I turn around, "what do you want, Ethan." I spit.

He puts his hands up in defense.

"The only thing I want is you." He smirks.

I roll my eyes and turn around and walk back but he grabs my wrist.

"Let me go Ethan!" I yell and he shakes his head.

"Hey I just wanna talk!" He says and pulls me towards him.

I hit his chest and he sits down, putting me on his lap.

I squirm around, "Ethan stop"

He holds onto me tighter, "if you move again, I'll rape you. You hear?" He whispers in my ear and I freeze.

WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST SAY?!

He adjusts me on his lap and I put my head down in defeat, my hair falling in front of my face as I put my hands on my lap.

"Now. Listen, I just want you to know that I'm sorry for what I did." He moves the hair out of my face.

I glare at him, "heard that before" I mumble.

He sighs in annoyance and moves my hair away from my shoulder.

He lays small kisses on my neck and I put my hands on his shoulders to push him away.

"Don't make me rape you.." He growls and I squeeze my eyes shut, a tear slipping down my cheeks.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I hear a deep voice and my eyes shoot open.

"Chandler!" I yell and Ethan turns around.

He lets me go and i run, Chandler grabs me and pulls me towards his chest.

I bury my face in his shirt as I hear his heart beat speed up.

I just let my whimpers out I held in when I was on Ethan's lap.

"Shh, it's okay baby, I'm here" he whispers, running his hands through my hair.

"Well, well. Look who shows up" Ethan chuckles and gets up.

"Get the hell out of here." Chandler growls.

"Okay. Okay, but I gotta tell Blair something.." He walks up to us and I turn around.

"Next time I see you, you're gonna pay for running away from me.." He whispers in my ear.

He walks away with his hands in his pockets as I just stare at him, wide eyed.

"Blair, what'd he tell you?.. Blair!"

I finally look at him. "I-I don't want him to rape me.." I say and his eyes widen.

"W-what?!" He stutters in disbelief. "He was about to-" he cuts himself off and looks down the road. Ethan was gone.

He huffs in annoyance.

"Don't worry, he's not going to. Trust me." He hugs me and we walk towards his room.

We walk in his room and Chandler lays down and yawns.

"What happened? Blair looks paranoid" jack tilts his head to the side.

Chandler pulls my towards him, "it's just Ethan, everything's fine."

He plays with my hair until I fall asleep.
__________

50 votes and comments
=
New chapter
❤️