12

Blair
It's been about a week since summer begun and I've got to admit, it's been pretty boring.

I walk down the street to my apartment building and shivered.

Why the fuck is it cold out if it's summer?

I sigh and put of the sweater tied around my waist.

I walk towards the building.

I see Chandler walking down the street with someone.

I gasp once I see who it is, "Anne?..." I say under my breath.

Before they could see my I turned the corner and peaked over.

I wonder what their doing..?

Anne grabbed his hand and he looked at her. She winked at him and they both walked into the building.

I slowly walked behind them and went inside as well.

They walk into the elevator and I tilt my head to the side.

Once the elevator comes back down I walk in, pressing chandlers floor.

I slowly walk out once it reaches his floor.

I look down the hallway and see Chandler pinning Anne against the wall.

Anne smirks and grabs him by the chin, crashing her lips onto his.

My eyes widen as my heart just shatters. I know it's not much but I've been hurt before, and I'm feeling the exact way as I did when Ethan cheated on me.

"C-Chandler.." I whimper quietly and we make eye contact.

His eyes widen as he quickly releases Anne. "No Blair! It's not what it looks like!" He yells and I take no time before Running down the hallway.

"Blair wait!" He yells and runs after me.

I head towards the staircase, if I go in the elevator, I'd be stuck with him inside.

I open the big heavy door and run down the stairs.

"Blair!" His voice echoes down the staircase.

I collapse on my knees and just cry.

I hear another thud and arms embracing me from behind.

I realize it's Chandler and push him away. "Leave me alone!" I tell and he grabs my wrist before I can stand up and pulls me towards his chest.

"Blair listen!" He says and puts his hand over my mouth to quiet me down.

"Anne and I have a late physics project to do and if we don't turn it in before the first week of summer ends, we'll go to summer school" he says and my tears flow down my cheeks and onto his hand.

I try to shake his hand off of my mouth but he doesn't let me.

"Listen!" He yells and I look at him.

"Anne kept flirting with me and being very touchy, so I just slammed her against the wall and told her to stop, then she kissed me" he says and I look down.

He slowly removes his hand from my mouth and it gets quiet for a few seconds.

Then, SLAP!

I slap him right in the face and his head turns to the side from the force.

"If I see you pinning her up against anything I will fucking end this relationship" I say and he looks at me.

He sighs and holds his cheek, "I deserved that" he mutters and I stand up.

He stand up as well and I make my way back up the stairs. "Blair? Are we good?" He asks and I stop walking, looking back at him.

"Yes but I'm not speaking with you right now.." i glare at him and keep walking up the stairs.

I'm a very jealous girlfriend.

"Fuck.." he sighs, knowing he fucked up.

Then, my eyes widen. "Wait." I say and wait for him to catch up.

"I'm still not talking to you but I need to do something before you go back" I say and grab his arm, dragging him up to his floor.

I walk down the hallway and he gives me a confused look.

I see Anne waiting for him at the door, she sees us and I smirk.

I stop walking and so does Chandler.

I look up at him before placing my lips on his, kissing him roughly.

He kisses me back and I pull away, glaring at Anne.

"You may have ruined Ethan and I's relationship, but I won't let you ruin this one.." I spit and Chandler leans against the wall, out of breath and smiling.

I walk down the hallway and into the elevator, leaving Anne and Chandler dumbfounded.
__________

35 votes and comments
=
New chapter