16

Blair
I put my head down and bite my lip.

"Alyssa come over here for a sec?!" Sam yells.

Alyssa sighs and jumps down from the monkey bars. "I'm coming pickle dick" she shouts back.

She turns to me, "be right back.." she says and runs away.

I sigh and stare at my lap.

Is Chandler cheating on me?

"Blair?... Blair!" I hear chandlers voice snap my out of my train of thought.

"H-Huh?" I blink, Chandler sits on top of the monkey bars next to me.

"Is anything wrong?" He asks and I shake my head. "N-No nothing's wrong.." I mumble.

He leans in and kisses my cheek, trailing his kisses down to my neck.

"I-I gotta go.." I say and jump off the monkey bars.

I don't want his lips anywhere near me until I'm positive that he hasn't been cheating on me with other girls..

Chandler jumps off after me, before I can go anywhere he grabs my wrist.

"Blair what's going on with you?" He says.

"Nothing Chandler! My mom just texted me and told me to come back home" I say and he lets go of my wrist.

"Where are you going to be tomorrow?" I ask and he shrugs.

"U-Um I don't know.." he scratches the back of his neck.

"Huh.." I raise my eyebrow.

"Alright, cya" I reply and walk back to my car.

"Hey, where's my goodbye kiss?" He asks and I sigh, turning around.

I kiss him on the cheek and hug him. "I'll see you late Chandler, tell ally and Sam I had to leave.." I said and he sighs, a disappointed look on his face.

"Alright.." he mumbles under his breath.
________

As I wait in the elevator, I take out my phone from my pocket and text Alyssa.

Blair:
Hey Alyssa do you know where Chandler might be tomorrow?

Alyssa:
Hm.. I don't know, I think I heard him saying something about going to the park with someone..

Blair:
What? With who? With Sam? You?

Alyssa:
Nope.. not either of us because Sam & I are hanging out at Jack's place..

Blair:
Then who could he be hanging out with? That's it, I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow.

Alyssa:
Oh really? You gonna spy on him or some shit?

Blair:
Stfu, don't say it like that.

Alyssa:
Mhm.. I gotta go. I'll ttyl.

I sigh and throw my phone on my bed. I plop down and run my fingers through my hair.

"Chandler Riggs, I swear to god.." I mumble under my breath.

"You're so fucked if what I think is true.." I mumble and turn to the side, burying my face in the pillow.
______________

40 votes and comments
=
New chapter