33: hottie jack and druken mads

New book BFTD or Back From The Dead is out!!! Bellezza is
unpublished for editing reasons.

♥♥♥

♥♥♥

We had finally arrived to Italy and checked in the huge hotel my father would approve of.

I had gotten Harley's number since she was just here for a small family vacation.

She had invited Jack and I to a club that had just opened up here called 'Amore4'. Jack persisted in declining but after a bit of convincing I had gotten us a way into a grand Italian club.

Somehow Harley had promised to make Jack and I fake IDs since we weren't of age yet.

"We're not going to a club cupcake" Jack said as we rode up the elevator.

"Pleaseeeee" I begged, getting on my knees and folding my hands together at his feet.

"Maddie if you leave my side I sw---" I got up and threw myself around his neck; embracing him in a hug as I squealed in delight.

Since when does Maddison Linden like parties? Since I realized I need a break from reality.

♥♥♥

"Erm...Jack?" I called out when I saw only one bed in our room.

"Yes baby cakes" I scrunched my nose in disgust at his cringe- worthy nickname as he chuckled.

He picked me up and spun me around, setting me down again. He stared at me intensely and waited for my question but I felt nervous under his gaze.

"O-one bed - room.... hot boyfriend...What? nevermind." I sighed and fell on the bed covering my face that was most likely red as Cassie's old favorite pair of panties.

"You know, there's no need to be nervous around me Maddie. I'm am your boyfriend." He chuckled, climbing on top of me as our faces were only inches apart and I had a sudden urge to kiss him.

I looked away at a wall and saw a clock which read seven o'clock "We're meeting Harley in an hour now let me get ready jerk"

He smiled and pecked my lips getting off of me yet I missed his warmth.

I began to get ready; Jack. That's all I could think of, Jack.

♥♥♥

"Do I look okay?" I asked stepping out from the bathroom.

His eyes widened and I suddenly felt nervous and tense again, my throat was dry and my hands were clammy.