14: dirty leaf sitting w/ friends

A\N: I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT DID NOT KNOW ABOUT JACK GILINKSKY AND MADDISON BEER! THEREFORE JADDISON IS NOT BASED OFF OF THEM!

Sorry but can I just say I kinda enjoyed the twilight series..Whoops.

chapter dedicated to: DatOneEmoTrans!
thanks so much for supporting ISTBBS!
also send covers and banners to: vylettebusiness@gmail.com or PM me!!!!!
smoochezzzzzzzzzz

com or PM me!!!!! smoochezzzzzzzzzz

♥♥♥

the darling maddie's p.o.v

All four of us sat in the dirty leaves of the community park for a while just staring off into the distance.

"So..." February started "why does this feel awkward?"

"Oh that's because Jack and Mads transferred saliva a while ago" Cassie replied grinning ear to ear. This was probably her plan all along. I didn't regret the kiss but it wasn't a good thing either, I mean was he just using me? That's what he was known for.

I scowled at her as Jack's phone rang rather loudly.

"What the fuck do you want Cole" Jack growled

I watched his anger build up throughout the conversation as he just yelled profanities into the thick November air.

"Declan is being an ass again, okay? What do you want me to do about it!"

I looked over at February to see her glaring straight at me when she noticed I saw her she smiled and looked away.

Cassie obnoxiously coughed and pulled me off the ground; leaving Feb and Jack behind. When we got a safe distance away Cassie let out a sigh.

"It's so obvious February likes Jack" She whispered yelled

"Cassie! Jack is seventeen, she's like twenty-nine" I laughed breathlessly.

What if she had a point though, I mean she was glaring at me for no reason.

"Omigod Mads. You're so oblivious it hurts. It hurts right here" She dramatically placed her hand on her heart as I let out a soft chuckle.

I saw February and Jack walking towards us in the distance so I hushed Cassie and her conspiracy.

Jack trudged to me and effortlessly pulled me onto him, wrapping his arms around me. It took me a second to realize he was hugging me but I hugged him back. The world just froze for a second and all I could feel was Jack's steady breathing against me.

February coughed awkwardly and I pulled away from Jack, but nevertheless, he kept his arm still wrapped around me.

The rest of the week was nothing special, a few hugs from Jack, lots of days spent in my room with February and Cassie.

♥♥♥

Cassie agreed to let Feb hang out with us and it was always usually really fun with her around.

It was currently Saturday; Ryder and his friends were on a fishing trip luckily and I had absolutely nothing to do so I called Cassie and February.

They arrived soon enough but with bags, what the hell? Duffle bags? We're they planning to kidnap me?

"Oh forgot to mention we're going to a party" Cassie smoothly said as we walked up to my room.

"Ha! You are so funny." I deadpanned "c'mon Feb your older and wiser tell her to shut up"

Of course, they were both holding duffel bags.

"Oh please Feb could pass as a teenager we'll be fine!" Cassie smiled.

They got to work and by the end, we were all dressed, had our makeup on and I was out of energy to complain.

I looked into the mirror and gasped. I was wearing a red dress that just reached my knee and my hair was tied into an elegant high bun. Cassie had also added gold glitter eye-shadow to my eyes to complete the look.

Cassie wore a gold dress that reached mid-thigh and had her hair in a high-ponytail. While Feb had a floral printed dress on and her hair down, curls flowing through it.

"Oh I think I'm a lesbian now" Cassie looked at me as Feb agreed.

We all laughed and quickly ran out of the house avoiding everyone.

♥♥♥

When we arrived not only was the air thick with sweat but it was also very loud. Feb laughed when I converted my ears and we all walked to the kitchen.

Out of the glass back door; I spotted Declan and Cole. I waved them over which they happily accepted.

"H-hey Cassie" Declan the big bad scary bad boy was nervous! Now, this was a sight for sore eyes.

"Alright I accept your offer to dance" Cassie laughed pulling him into the crowd. Before I could turn around and start a conversation with Feb and Cole or yell after Cassie that she had a boyfriend they were also running to the dance floor.

Some guy offered me a drink which I kindly declined; due to it most likely being spiked.

I was just about to take a shot at the kitchen counter that I had poured for myself when I heard a familiar voice shout out "Princess!" And after that everything went black.

♥♥♥

stay classy beauts-peachy