15: i get anxious for people who fall asleep on trains

this chapter is dedicated to: geekyxfallxlover thanks so much for reading and voting non-stop!

♥♥♥

I woke up with a sharp pain in my head and back, but on something....Soft?

Slowly I opened my eyes, and saw Jack smoking in the distance. It seemed we were on a rocky form.

I hastily got up noticing it was morning yet I was at the party last night. I looked over where we were and what I was sleeping on, apparently we were on some sort of cliff and I was laying on a sheet. No wonder my back hurts.

"So... Bad boy thinks it's cool to smoke?" I asked walking towards him. He glared at me before returning to his cigarette and looking into the distance.

"How's your head?" He grunted.

Curiousity got the best of me even though Jack didn't like it and I asked "What happened last night?"

"Someone hit you on your head with a beer bottle." He replied not seeming phased at all. It was times like these I missed the sweet cuddly Jack.

"And why in the world would someone do that?" I asked as if I had just learned people drank hedgehogs for breakfast.

"Because princess, your falling madly in love with me" Jack threw his cigar in the water below the cliff we were sitting on and looked at me. "Let's play a game"

"What kind of game?" Although I had so many questions I decided to just deal with them later and play a stupid game to put Jack in a better mood.

"Twenty-Five questions game" I nodded knowing the rules, you are allowed to ask twenty five questions and the only person has to answer all of them honestly.

"Okay what's something that you secretly like?" I asked him

"Why? Planning on surprising me Maddie Bear?" I widened my eyes in horror at how he had just made my question dirty, when it was so very innocent.

He chuckled "You are too cute Maddison"

I pouted "Just answer the darn question"

"I secretly like the date 10-23" November twenty-third? Oh. My. God. That's the day we met. I blushed a bit and looked away as Jack just laughed.

"Okay Mads what's one weird thing about you?" I thought for a moment

"Well...I get anxious for people who fall asleep on trains..." Jack's stare made me nervous so I began doing the worst thing. Rambling. "Ya know, I'm like 'WHERE IS YOUR HOME?!' or 'HOW MANY STOPS HAVE YOU MISSED'. Like seriously it's really not the time for a na-"

Then..Yep you guessed it. He kissed me; again. At this point I'm not exactly sure where we stand as what we are. And maybe you think ' Hey Mads how bout you use one of your questions to ask him' excuse me?! I am a nervous wreck! Do you expect me to just ask such a question.

He pulled away and smiled still holding my face so he could look at me " I'm starting to think that's the only way to shut you up now"

I blushed a bit looking away.

A look of horror flashed on his face and he dropped his hands quickly.

I felt like crying, one moment he's sweet the next moment her regrets kissing me.

I decided no more restraints, he came up with the game. Time to play it.

"Do you regret it?" I asked.

"Regret what?" He sighed rather dramatically.

"Kissing me." I said awkwardly, when he didn't respond I knew I had my answer as I got up to leave.

"Maddie don't go"

"Why. Why Jack? Really tell me." I sobbed, I had completely lost Harvey since he got a girlfriend. That though, that didn't hurt. This? This hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Because."

"JACK!"

"GODDAMMIT MADDISON! YOU DESERVE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. ME? I'M JUST A STAR. A REALLY HORRIBLE STAR. YOU KNOW WHO YOU DESERVE? SOMEONE LIKE HARVEY DAMN MICHAELSON. NOT ME MADDIE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE MOST GODDAMN BEAUTIFUL THING IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD!" He yelled at the top of his lungs as I wiped my eyes not even noticing I was crying "SEE? I made you cry."

"It doesn't have to be like this Jack" I closed my eyes a giant headache taking over my body

"No Maddison. It does, I'm sorry." He answered, my full name sounding unfamiliar rolling off his tongue.

♥♥♥

you have questions?! so do I! WHO HIT HER ON THE HEAD? WHY? WHERE ARE FEB AND CAS? WHY A CLIFF? WHAT WERE THEY DOING ON A FREAKING CLIFF?!

all will be answered.......... next chapter;)

sorry it's short!!! (THATS WHAT SHE\HE SAID BAHAHAH....K I'm done)

stay classy phans- peachy

stay classy phans- peachy♥