O4: gorilla nipples

jaddison is confirmed! thanks for everyone who private messaged me your opinions, although there were a few Mack's; Jaddison was more popular.

Keeping secrets are easier when you surround yourself with less people or less curious people, sadly Jack Winters was very curious

♥♥♥

Jack had dropped me off at home by now. Things weren't awkward or weird. We just talked how we normally would; sarcastically insulting each other.

See that night when I stole Jack's sweater it wasn't supposed to lead to this. I was supposed to steer clear of him forever. Jack was a player and a liar.

Me?

I was the girl who did all her work and had never dated before.

I suppose stealing something always lead to something else. Like how my stepmom stole my dad and ruined the entire family. Even though she says that wasn't her intention we all knew it was a lie. Or how my brother stole money from someone and got caught, so now he's in jail. Stealing lead to disaster and that's exactly what was going to happen to this friendship. In the back of my mind I knew what was happening. Every good girl wants a bad boy that will be good just for her and every bad boy wants a good girl to be bad just for him. I just hope Jack and I wouldn't fall for each other not because of the bet anymore, just because I'm so tired of being hurt by the people I love. Who am I kidding Jack Winters in love with me? Ha.

Just then my phone rang and I saw Cassie had texted me,

So how was the date??-Cas

Not a date but fine...-Mads

Just fine? You went on a date with Jack--fucking--Winters!-Cas

Idk it's complicated- Mads

Brother or Dad?-Cas

How did this girl know me so well? I guess she has been with me through everything. When my brother Ryder went to jail. Or when my Dad left my mom for some bimbo. Now I have to live with my Dad and his wife although I know they both cheat on each other. For every tear I shed Cassie was there so even if she annoys the crap out of me. I love her.

Both:'(-Mads

I feel ya boo thang... Want me to come over tomorrow?-Cas

Sure Night:))-Mads

Night;))-Cas

Even though I was trying to fall asleep, I mentally couldn't until I got another text.

Night Maddie Bear -Jacky Boy xx

Night Gorilla Nipple- Mads

Just by that one text, I fell into a much-needed sleep, deprived of my usual nightmares.

Maybe being Jack's friend wouldn't be that bad...? I mean I couldn't and wouldn't fall for him. He was just easy to talk to, I just can't put my finger on if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

                                                           I dreamt of Harvey Michaelson all night.

this was wrong though and I made it my goal to steer clear of him for my own good.

♥♥

oooo the bet is gonna be so hard to dodge!

sorry yes, it's short again ik I'm sorry I have writer's block...

if you want longer chapters I assure you, they'll come soon enough.

what celebrity would you want to accidentally run into?

stay classy gorgeous -peachy♥