28: that hedgehog is gonna be a huge cockblock bro

^can we just take a look at Shawn for a while like shit stop killing me:(

♥♥♥

"I am not; and I repeat not  getting on that thing!" I screeched "Why couldn't you have just brought your car?"

He chuckled "Maddie you need this"

I gestured toward the vehicle, practically flailing my arms around "This! No I do not need to die today."

He grabbed me pulling me closer "can you just trust me?"

I sighed in defeat as he grinned at me.

"Guess it fits your personality" I huffed as he climbed on.

"And what's that cupcake?" He smirked handing me a helmet.

"Well every bad boy needs a motorcycle, how cliche of you Jack Winters." I snatched the helmet and strapped it on.

Soon enough I was on the contraption; holding on for dear life.

♥♥♥

"

That... was.... Awesome!" I yelled extending my fist into the January breeze.

"See." He smiled as we climbed off and walked on the cliff. I took the helmet off and set it down to me as I sat down.

He slowly sat next to me.

"What's wrong?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I think we need to talk" he groaned. Yeah sure ya do! 

"It's about Cassie isn't it?" I shivered remembering she was gone.

"Sort of; more so about Feb" her name sounded foreign on his tongue.

"What about her?" I asked.

"She has connections Maddie, if she was working with Ryder they'll be after you. Or someone will anyways" he shut his eyes "I don't know Ryder's reasons to kill you but I'm pretty sure you know Feb's"

Of course; she was in love with Jack. That's why she killed Jonie and now she's most likely going to send someone for me.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"You have to stay away from me, I'll tell February that me and you are through. She won't bother you then." My eyes widened. I am not losing you as well as Cas.

"Jack -"

"Why do you think I did that whole competition thing Maddie?" He got up "I didn't actually think someone like you was going to fall for a lowlife like me!"

He tugged at his hair just as Cassie would've done in this situation.

"People like me?" I closed my eyes; biting my lip.

"People like you don't fall for people like me. And I wish you wouldn't have. I'll take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth. I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave you'll finally understand why storms are named after people" he yelled (not my quote)

"You may destroy me Jack, but I'll love it" I got up facing him "And I'll still like you because even though you hate to admit it. Deep down below your bad boy exterior is the kindest person I've ever met"

"I love you" he just said out of the blue; no expression on his face.

"Every princess needs a prince" I laughed.