Be Mine Love

The movie night was on Everyone decided it would be fun to have it outside under the stars. They used a projector. Paps and, sans fumed over which movie they wanted to watch. You never even heard of those movies before. You just sat there bored while watching the fight. A hand was placed around your shoulder. Mettaton was behind you. "Hey darling, can we have a private talk please?" Alright. You followed him up on a hill. There was a blanket laying on the ground.

He sat down and, motioned up to sit next to him. So, what do want to talk about? "(Y/N), we've been through a lot these past 2 months. I know that it's a short amount of time but, it seems like a few years." He held your one hand. "From the first day that I met you, you've fascinated me with your personality and, looks. We're somewhat opposites of each other but, we're great together. Therefore, we should be together forever. Basically, what i'm try to say is..."

He pulls out a small box. Your eyes widening. "(Y/N) darling, will you make me a happy man and, be my wife?" You became flustered and, couldn't speak. You think to yourself, Is this really happening? Mettaton looked at you. He had a look of determination but, yet nervous at the same time. You finally had the courage to say something. Yes. Mettatons eye's sparkled. He took the ring and, placed it on your finger. You kissed each other passionately.

"You don't know how much this makes me happy sweetheart."I think i can say the same. You had a big smile on your face. "Lets go. I want to tell everyone the great news!" Please don't brag about me. "What? me? not brag about marrying the most beautiful woman on the entire planet? How could I possibly resist the urge not to?" You rolled your eyes. "WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?" asked Papyrus. "Everyone, I am happy to announce that my future wife and, I are engaged!" They all gasped in excitement. "Oh my gosh! you two are my OTP!" "THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!" "Way to go kid." You blushed and, looked away.

"NOW LETS WATCH MY MOVIE!" Sans decided to give in and, let Paps play his movie. Well, who couldn't resist the cinnamon roll? The movie was starting. Everyone sat up front while you two sat in the back. You put your head on his shoulder. Mettaton leaned in to your ear and, whispered, "I love you" Then kissed your forehead. I love you too. You kissed him on the lips. 

_______________The End______________