Let's Have A Heart To Heart Darling

Mettaton went up to one his employees at the checkin desk. He told the monster creature about the situation and, needed 2 rooms for us. Mettaton came back and, handed 2 sets of keys. You grabbed the key and, read what was engraved on it. It says, "luxury suite "You were amazed. You were never in a hotel before let alone in a luxury suite. Mettaton guided the both of you to the elevator and, to your rooms. For some odd reason, Sadie was all the way down the hall separate from you. It must have been a busy hotel if she to go all the way down there. After Mettaton got Sadie situated, he helped you to your room. You entered in and, it was amazing. Everything was a different shade of pink. Although you weren't really into bright colors you thought it was very pretty.

 Although you weren't really into bright colors you thought it was very pretty

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The first thing  you do is plop yourself on the bed. It was really soft. You heard a chuckle in the doorway.Mettaton was standing there. "Do you like it darling?" you nodded a yes. "Im happy to hear that. Although, I would prefer if you speak to me darling. You've only said a few words to me before we got in the limo and, haven't said anything since. Your voice is to beautiful to be kept behind those pretty lips of yours."  You were shocked by his words. You really haven't spoken to him much. It's only fair if you do considering he let you stay at this expensive looking hotel for nothing. You took a deep breath. I...i'm.....s-sorry for that.It's just that i'm not use to someone who is this eager to talk to me. "Well that's a shame. You seem like a lovely person." Even after treating him kind of bad, he still thought I was a good person? Mettaton walked in and, sat next to you on the bed. He was very close to you and, you felt kind of uncomfortable.   So, you scooted over a little. Mettaton doesn't seem to get what personal space is because, he moved closer. You scooted away even more.

 Mettaton had this smug look on his face

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

 Mettaton had this smug look on his face. "Ohohoho are you trying to escape me darling? :3 Don't worry I wont bite.....well......unless of course.....you want me to." *wink* This made you rush to the edge of the bed. Mettaton just kept moving in closer.  That is until, you fell off of the bed and, were face planted to the floor. Mettaton was laughing like crazy. When he finally stopped, he managed to help you back on your feet.He then sat you back on the bed. "I really do mean it though honey. Is there a reason why you've been a grumpy pants this evening?" You kind of had a mental block after being asked that.  It was your personal life but, you don't want to talk about that especially, towards someone you just met a few hours ago. You stare at the wall blankly not knowing what to say. Mettaton sat there waiting for an answer. Considering the time you spent thinking, He knew something was wrong.

He had a concerned look. He took his hands, put one on yours and, put his other hand on your chin. He lifted your chin up and, made you look at him. "You can tell me anything darling." you became teary eyed. You never had someone care this much about you before. Mettaton noticed a small tear run down your face. He immediately grabbed a handkerchief and, wiped it away. He then leaned into you giving you a hug. "It's okay darling, you don't have to tell me. I'm sorry I asked." You thought the hug was really nice. You didn't want him to let go of you. You wrapped your arms around Mettaton. The hug lasted over 10 minutes. It was so comfortable for you that you managed to doze off into a deep sleep.

Mettaton's POV

  We've been hugging for a while now. I slowly let go of her and, backed away a little. To my surprise, she was sleeping. Her head was resting my chest. I didn't want to wake her. I tried to be sly as I possibly could.I pulled the cover and, sheets over and, lied her down. I tucked her in. I bent down to her forehead and, kissed her softly.I sneaked out the door and, whispered, "Goodnight my darling."