Don't go.....

You woke up from the sound of a loud phone ringing. You turned over and, saw Mettaton on his pink phone. "Really? That's absolutely fabulous! Just think of the ratings!" You rolled your eyes. You forgot how much of a diva he was. "How long will I have to be there for?" His smile then disappears and, he looks over at you. "An entire month? Where exactly is this taking place?" All you could hear was mumbling on the phone. "in Europe? Oh my! Oh, it's not that i'm not happy about it or anything but, it's just that........" *long pause* "Yes, I understand. *sigh* "bye darling"He hung up the phone.

He seemed upset. What's wrong? you asked. "I got picked to do a big show in Europe. It will boost my ratings but, I'm afraid that I will be gone for quite some time darling." You mean a whole month?! "Sadly yes" He noticed how upset you were. He grabbed your hands entwined them with his own. "I know it will be hard without your super star being around but, i think you're strong enough to manage." He then proceeded to cry dramatically. "KNOW MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS!" He pretended to wipe a tear near his eye.

You noticed his night shirt. That shirt fits quite well in this situation.You tell him. He stopped being dramatic and, looked at the shirt. *the sex made me stupid.* "Haha very funny" He booped your nose. Don't boop me. "Boop!" Stop. He picks you up for a bear hug. "I have to start packing now."He pecked your lips. Where will I go? "You'll stay at my place of course silly goose! Now get dressed so we can leave the trailer and, go."You chose a black dress to wear.

While you were getting dressed, Mettaton was staring without you knowing

While you were getting dressed, Mettaton was staring without you knowing. You didn't care if he was or not. He got easily flustered even though what happened before you two took a nap. You got fully dressed and, turned towards Mettaton noticing his blushing. Where you staring at me? "Maybe." He winked. You need to get dressed too ya know. "Oh right." It might take ages for him to make up his mind on what to wear, so, you decided to go on your phone for a while.He finally found something and, kept looking back at you to see if you were watching him. He seemed disappointed that you weren't.

He tried to get your attention. *ahem* *cough* You glanced over. What? He made his weird face with his tongue out. Then started to strip tease you. Seriously? Just get dressed. you laughed a bit. "Oh come on darling, I want to make sure you don't forget about me." How could I forget about you*darling*? You smirked. "Perhaps you're right. That's not even remotely possible!" You rolled your eyes. He finally got dressed. He picked you up and, carried you out of the trailer. I can walk you know. "Well where's the fun in that?"

He sat you down inside of the limo and, sat next to you. Holding your hand throughout the whole trip to his place. Your head was on his shoulder.Not a word was said.You arrived to his place and, it was a huge mansion. Your jaw dropped. It looked expensive as hell and, you couldn't believe you were staying there. "it's amazing isn't it?" You guys got out of the limo. The driver burgerpants stayed inside since he has to take mettaton to the airport at some point today. You take a few steps but, you were swooped up by Mettaton again.

You couldn't keep your eyes off of the place. Mettaton went inside and, went into a bedroom. Before you could look around, he actually threw you on the bed. He jumped on top of you. You didn't know what the hell he was doing. He kissed you a few times. "Now, I want you to be a good darling for me and, behave while i'm gone." Your grin suddenly dropped. "I'll be back before you know it darling. Don't you worry. Burgerpants will come back here and, hopefully he will do his job and, check  up on you."  He gave you one last bear hug and, a goodbye kiss before leaving. "See you soon darling!"

As soon as you lost sight with him, you missed him dearly already. you wacthed him through the window and saw him leave. You felt lonely again. You hated this feeling. You went through your cell phone and, thought of something. You forgot about your best friend. You felt like absolute crap. You tried calling her but, there was never an answer. You got a little worried. You go on facebook to see if there's anything. You go through your friend list and, to your surprise, she's not listed. But, you searched up her profile and, her account is still there and, she currently made a status a few minutes ago.

"I thought we were friends but, you keep leaving me behind and, keep forgetting about me. I think it's time for me to move on." Your mind struck with  shock. Is....this about me? You thought. You felt the urge to tear up but, shook it off. I guess so. It has to be. There's no denying it.  You didn't know what to do. Now you don't have anyone but, Mettaton and, he's off on a 30 day trip. You try not to worry yourself and, try to calm down. Mettaton is the only one  you have and. the only one you need. It's not like anything will go wrong with him. He wont just throw you out and, leave you. Right?