ᒪET TᕼE ᔕᕼOᗯ ᗷEGIᑎ Part 1

You and, Sadie headed back to the hotel. You decided to chat for the rest of the time being. You couldn't help but notice Sadie was acting a bit strange. She was kind of giddy yet nervous.You asked her what was going on. "Nothing" she replied. You just looked at her. "What? Haha." "Sadie, I'm serious. What's going on?" She started smiling and, started singing, "I know something you don't know!" You've never been more annoyed with her. "What is it?" "I'm not telling yooooooou!" "Oh my god Sadie." You gave up out of annoyance.

There was a knock on the door. "Yoooohooo! Darlings!" You got up and, opened the door. You didn't see anyone there."ahem!" Mettaton was lying on the floor seductively. You were completely unamused so, you turned around and, closed the door behind you. Mettaton opened the door with his legs and, he was still on the floor. "Rude." He then got up and, sat next to you. He seemed kind of upset. You nudged his shoulder and, smirked to tell him you were just joking. He gained his smile back.

"So, Sadie, you haven't told (Y/N) about the surprise have you?" "Nope." You looked at mettaton with a confused face. "Good, I wanted to tell her. You darling are going to perform with me on stage." "What?!" "Isn't that exciting?" "NO."
Mettaton looked shocked. "Whatever do you mean sweetheart?" "I....uh....don't really want to." The end of your sentence became a mumble. Mettaton put you on his lap. "Why?" "I'm not the type of person to be on stage." "Oh, does someone have a little stage fright?" You looked the other way. "I understand now but, you see darling, you won't have to say anything, I have been working on this play I've been writing and, I wanted to perform it for my audience. One of my actors that was suppose to play a certain part, have actually cancelled on me and, I thought that you would be perfect for it." "This part has no lines?" "Not at all darling so, you can just stand there and, look pretty like you always do." He gave you what seemed like a wink.

"I'm still not sure though....". "Oh come on (Y/N)! You can do this!" Sadie cheered. They both looked at you. You highly disliked peer pressure to the extent but, they were your friends. You took a deep breathe and, agreed. Even though you really didn't want to. "That's wonderful to hear darling!" "When does the show begin?" Asked Sadie. "In a half hour actually."   "What even." You thought to yourself. While rolling your eyes, Mettaton grabbed your hand and, walked you out. "What are you doing?" "You have to get ready sweetheart. We're going to the theater asap."   "Oh goodie.....and, could you please let go of me now?"  Mettaton pretended not to hear that last part you said and, just kept walking.
"Okay, or not.....whatever."

"Here we are darling." He opened the door to the entrance. It was the fanciest theater you've ever seen. He guided you on the stage. There was an interesting background. "So, what's this whole story about?" "Well, it's about a beautiful handsome prince on a quest to save a fair maiden." "I'm guessing that the handsome prince is you?"  "You're absolutely correct on that darling!" He struck one of his dramatic poses. You were so use to him that this didn't even faze you anymore. There was rustling going on behind a curtain. An orange cat appeared with a clipboard. The cat approached Mettaton with a "I really wish I wasn't here right now" kind of face.

"Burgerpants, I hope you actually managed to not screw up on the job this time!" "*sigh* No boss...".   You thought to yourself.Burgerpants? What kind of name is that? Wait, why is there a human sized house cat and, how is it talking? Is it a guy in a cat suit? So many questions popped in your head but, later ignored the anticipation of asking. You just stopped caring about everything. "Good, now get back to work and, show this lovely lady her dressing room."  "Yes, Mettaton sir. This way kiddo."  You follow the strange orange cat without saying a word.

"Okay, here we are buddy." He said this without even looking at you and, went back to the stage again. You headed inside. Of course the entire dressing room was pink. You kind of feel sick from constantly seeing this color. You went to the closet and, there was only a dress, shoes and, what had seemed like a tiara. You were guessing this is what you had to wear. The dress was a long blue tube dress with black lace covering the whole thing. You thought it was pretty decent to your taste. You grabbed the dress and, went to the dressing room. You changed into it. You then, put your shoes on and, the tiara. You went over to the huge mirror.

You had a strange sense of confidence appear out of nowhere. There was a knock at the door. "Come in" You shouted. Mettaton was at the door. "Have you gotten settled in yet dar-........." he was staring at you. "Ling" He started blushing again. "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!" You actually felt your face heat up and, a little tint of red was on your face. "I need to do your makeup now......but, it's not like you need it or anything....." he did a staged cough. "Sit down here." You did what he said. He grabbed a makeup case and, started searching through it. He looked back at you with a smile now and, then.

After getting everything he needed, he started with eyeshadow. "Okay close your eyes" you did but, you felt a bit uncomfortable with him being so close to your face with your eyes shut. It didn't take him long to do your eyes but, he never told you to open your eyes again. Instead he was putting lipstick on you. Mettatons face became smug. He leaned in close to your face. You wondered what was going on and, opened your eyes. You jumped back a bit realizing what he was doing. "Um...what are you....". He put his finger on your lips and, hushed you. He started whispering. "Can I smooch those beautiful lips of yours?"  You were speechless. Mettaton leaned in closer.

All of a sudden there was a loud knock at the door. You both turned around. Burgerpants entered in. Mettaton looked furious at the orange cat and, you could swore he was ready to commit a murder. "Everything is ready and, you're on in 5 minutes mettaton sir." "Why.....THANK you so very MUCH BP." Mettaton responded in an angry like tone. He looked over at you and, his expression changed to a friendly smile and, held your hands with his."Please excuse us darling, but, I must have an important conversation with my employee here." He got up out of his chair and, forcefully move Burgerpants forward with his hands on his shoulder.

You were so shocked about what was suppose to happen that, you didn't hear the commotion outside of the dressing room door. You turned towards the mirror. Your makeup was perfect and, your face was a tomato from all of that blushing. A knock was at the door once again. Mettaton called you to the stage. "It's time darling." You walked out of the dressing room. "Don't be so nervous alright darling?" He smooched your cheek. Your eyes widened and, your face was even more red than before. You went to take a step forward and, almost fell. Mettaton quickly grabbed your arm, "hahahahohoho, are you alright?" You nodded your head. "If you fainted from that, wait until. Later." We winked
and then walked to the stage while you stood to wait for your que to go on.You had a sudden stuttering problem. "W-w-w-what doe-s that suppose to m-mean?" There was no response back.