Dressup

You woke up the next morning and, sat up in the bed. You looked around and, gathered your thoughts on what happened before you slept. Your face was in shock with a blush beaming on your cheaks. "Did I really just pass out while getting a hug?" There was a sudden unlocking kind of noice at the door. It opened up slowly and, Mettaton appeared with some kind of tray and, he layed it down on the table near the door. He didn't notice that you were awake untill he turned towards you. "Oh, good morning georgous. I thought you were still sleeping." You looked over at the alarm clock. it's 10am exactly. Which was weird for you because, you usually stayed up late and, didn't get up untill the afternoon. 

Mettaton grabbed the tray from the table and, brought it over to you. He put it towards your lap. You looked at it and, there were 2 eggs, a slice of bacon, toast and, a glass of orange juice. You looked at Mettaton with confusion. "I decided to make you breakfast in bed. He had a blush and, turned his head while putting his hand on the back of his neck. "I felt kind of bad for what happened last night. I shouldn't ask you personal questions like that but, I wanted to get to know you better." You shrugged and, said, it's not a big deal. It's not like you would know or anything. You tried to act stronger than you were last night. But, thanks for this breakfast. You gave hima slight grin. 

"You are ever so welcome darling. I am positive you will love it since I made it.I am also a master chef after all!" Ha, I'll be the judge of that. You took a bite of it. Mettaton was anxiously waiting for you to say something. You told him it was great and, practically the best breakfast you ever had. He blushed and, said, "Of course it is" While posing dramatically. This made you snicker. "Anyway darling, I hope you are ready for my show tonight. It's going to be spectacular!" You actually managed to forget about the show with what had happened. You were pretty sure that Sadie was the one that was pumped up for it. After all, she's the only reason you're here. 

You just replied with a "yep" with an unamused tone. "Maybe I can show you two around if you would like." You agreed. You got out of bed and, realized something. You turned to Mettaton and, told him, Uh, Mettaton, I don't have anything to wear today. "Well, that's not a problem darling. You can get something from my wardrobe." He did a come here shand sighn. You followed him into the elavator. He pushed the button for the highest floor. The way there was quiet. He was smirking at you the whole time. You tried not to look back at him.After reaching to his room, you looked around. It was huge. Everything was of course pink. Every part of it looked fancy. 

You tried not to touch anything because, of being afraid it mught break. Mettaton grabbedyour hand and, walked with you to his closet. "Pick out anything you like." You looked at everything. Everything looked fancy. You weren't really about that life. You just liked to wear t-shirts. You looked around for the least fancyest thing and,that was nearly impossible. You managed to find a plain black t shirt and, pants. You grabbed them and, backed out of the closet. Mettaton took a peak at what you chose. He looked disapointed. "You're not going to wear that are you?" You hesitated. You looked at what you chose and, then looked back at Mettaton. What"s wrong with it?

 "It's very plain and, boring." Well...I just don't think i need to dress fancy to just walk around town. "Nonsense darling!" He went into his closet and, looked around. You were standing there for a while unill you heard a "aha!" He went out and, showed you a dress that you would actually wear. It's a long corset dress with purple on the top and, black on the bottom. You stared at it with a wow face. "I knew you would like it! Here, go try it on darling." He guided you to the bathroom to change. Mettaton gazed at your expression towards the dress. Um.... Mettaton. You said. "Yes darling?" You made a shoo motion. "Oh...uh right." He became a little flustered and, left while closing the bathroom door for you. You changed clothes and, then walked out of the bathroom. Mettaton turned to look at you and, he giggled in excitement. "Oh yes, that looks absolutely beautiful on you darling!" His hands were together covering his mouth and, his eyes were shut. You thought he looked adorable."How about we go get Sadie and, head for the town now?"  Sure. you replied.