ℱℛℰℰⅅᎾℳ ᎯᏆ ℒᎯЅᏆ?

You were woken up by a car door slamming. You were half asleep and, looked over at the window with an annoyed face. "I really wish these annoying neighbors would just-" To your surprise, it was a cop car. It was parked right beside your house. "What the hell?" You tried to think what you've done wrong now but, your thinking was interrupted with the front door slamming open. Then some yelling started. You quickly went out of your room and, stood in the hallway. You saw the cop with your mom in handcuffs. Your jaw dropped. "WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?" "You are under arrest for assault charges." The cop quickly pushed your mom over to the cop car and, shoved her inside. You heard muffled voices so, you couldn't understand anything else.

The cop returned to the house, looking for you. He saw you peeking in the hall. "I'd like to speak to you if you don't mind." You hesitated at first but, walked over. "I have to apologize to you. I am sorry for all of this. I was proven wrong by your friend." You guessed that he was referring to Mettaton. Speaking of which, you looked around for him. "Where is he?" You asked. "I told him to wait at the station. We don't want another scenario like what happened earlier now do we?"  You shook your head. "Ugh don't remind me of that. So, anyway what's gonna happen now? I mean, with her being arrested, am I responsible of the house now?" "Well, you are an adult now are you not?"  You thought about it. "Yeah, I am, it's just that, even though  I am one....well I was never treated like one that's all. Everything was always decided for me." "Well young lady, I can assure you that you are no longer going to be treated that way ever again and, I will make sure it won't." "........ T-thank you." You said quietly while stuttering a bit. "You are welcome. Oh, and, uh you might want to head over to the station for your friend." He walked out of the house to his car while closing the door behind him.You stood there in silence for a bit. It was a bit hard for you to believe what has just happened. You cleared your mind and, decided to head over to the station.

You arrived at the station. You saw mettaton at the corner waiting. You paused and, then ran up to him. You took him by surprise and, gave him a hug. "Oh!" He looked down at you. "Haha, did you miss me or something darling?" He blushed and, returned the hug. He heard a little sniffle from you. "Hm?" Your face was buried on his chest. "Are you alright? You weren't able to give a response.  Mettaton looked concerned.Without  warning, he picked you up in his arms. Your exhausted face was now shown. " Now there's no need to cry darling." He said this while wiping a tear off of your face.

"Let's get back to the hotel." He gave you one of his goofy faces with his tounge sticking out. You raised your eyebrow at him. He snickered. "What's with that look?." "Well, what's with that look?" You said mockingly. "Touché darling." He said while booping your nose. You booped his nose back. "Oh, is that how it's gonna be is it? Mettaton had a mischievous smirk on his face. He sat you on the ground and, started tickling you. "Ahhhahaha let me go!" "Sorry darling, not gonna happen!"

"Hey, no fair, you guys are having fun without me again?!" A familiar voice called out to you two. It was Sadie. You both stopped and, looked at her. "Uh....." you had a poker face going on. You felt like crap since you managed to forget about your best friend multiple times during this trip. So much has happened. You don't think that you have the energy to tell Sadie about everything that happened for now. She already knew about your life so, was there really a point in telling her? "Well, I do apologize that you're missing out."  Said mettaton. "I was kidding but, anyway what happened to you guys? I was looking all over for you since this morning." "Well, as a beautiful and,famous star such as myself, I can't just lie around while my number one fan craves my attention!" He looked over at you with a smirk. "As if I was a fan in the first place." You said kind of jokingly but, the smile on mettaton face dropped with disappointment.

"Alright, just make sure you guys don't get exhausted for your show tonight mettaton." "Oh how could I have forgotten that! Oh my! Excuse me ladies but, I have to check the setup to see if everything will be ready. Toodles darlings!"
He quickly ran so far that he was gone in seconds. "Well, I can see you love your boyfriend dearly." "Yea-WAIT N- SADIE NO. Just no. Shut up." "Ahah Ahaha!"