Battle My Past Part 2

You stopped moving while the woman took a quick look at you. She continued to walk and, then suddenly stopped and, realized who you were. She stared intensely and, pointed a finger at you while saying, "YOU" She walked quickly towards you. A sudden strike a fear hit you. You were unable to move. Mettaton was right there next to you with a confused face. You quickly look at Mettaton with a face of desperation.It didn't take him more than 10 seconds to realize what was going on. He then took a step in front of you. He held you close by having his arms wraped around your waist and, pulling you really close to him. "This is your mother is it not?" He turned his head at you and, you nodded. Your mom approached Mettaton. "Get out of my way!" she demanded. "That is my daughter behind you. This ungrateful, useless daughter of mine, ran away from home." Mettaton did not take very fond of those hurtful words she said about you. He looked as if he was going to kill her.

"Um...Hello? did you not hear me you scrap of metal?" The more she spoke, the more irritated Mettaton became. "LET ME THROUGH!" She pushed Mettaton aside and, he managed to fall backwards against a building. "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU?" She started to hit you violently. You tried to block her hits but, failed miserably. "I CALLED THE COPS AND, EVERYTHING. I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND, THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME IN RETURN? BY RUNNING OFF ON YOUR OWN WITHOUT PERMISSION?" She grabbed you by the hair and, pulled you against a wall. Since you were so upset, you were weaker than normal and, that actually made you fall to the ground. You hit your head on the concrete. "(y/n)" Mettaton yelled for you. He quickly got up and. went over to protect you. Sadie looked terrified and, didn't know what to do.

"What did i just tell you piece of metal? Get out of my way! She's coming back home with me and, I am making sure that she'll never do this EVER AGAIN." "Not unless I have anything to do about it DARLING." Mettaton said aggressively. Mettaton turned to you and, asked if you were okay. You have some blood on your forehead from that fall. He noticed the injury and, quickly lashed out at your mom. "How dare you hurt my lovely angel. I'll make sure that you'll regret it deary. You will NOT hurt her anymore as long as I am here." "Excuse me? You have no right to tell me how to raise my child!" "She is not a child and, that thing you call punishment is abuse""We'll see about that after I get the police." "Why is that? So you can arrest yourself?"Mettaton said mockingly. "Oh hahaha you would just love that wouldn't you (Y/N)? Calling the cops on your mom and, get me arrested?" You looked at the ground. She always knew how to guilt trip you. She always justified her bad actions so, she could get her way.

Your mom got out her cell phone and, dialed the police. Mettaton tried to get the phone from her but to no avail. "Yes, yes you can help me. I have found my daughter and, it turns out, she was kidnaped." You and, Mettaton looked at each other in shock. This can't be happening....You thought to yourself. Your mom gave them the address to your location. She shut her phone off and, she had this evil grin on her face. "It won't be long now. They'll be here any minute." "WHY YOU-" Mettaton said while being cut off by hearing nearby sirens. You were about ready to have a panic attack. The cops arrived at the scene armed. Your mom went over to the cops and, fooled them to believe this nonexistent story that never happened. The police then rushed over to you two. The cop yelled out, "Hands up!" you both raised your hands. The first cop ran to Mettaton and, the other one ran over to you. They restrained both of you.

They separated you by putting you in two different cop cars. You yelled for each other. but, were silenced when you two were forcefully shoved into the cars. There were tears streaming down your face and you felt your heart break a little. After having a breakdown, the cop car stopped at a familiar place. Your house. You were placed back into hell again. The cop guided you back inside. "Oh thank you so much officer! How could I ever repay you?" Your heart sank hearing your mom's voice and, becomes worse when you realize that you will be alone with this psycho once again. You were horrified to think what's going to happen once the cop leaves. "No problem mam. I have a few kids myself and, they get into all sorts of trouble like this." "I bet so!" someone started talking on the radio. "We'll I'd better be off now. I got something else i need to take care of now." "Alright, well thank you again!"

The officer walked out the door and, into his car. Your mom stared until he left. After that, she closed the door slowly and, locked it. She turned to you. You had no idea what was coming but, you sure as hell knew it was going to be bad. Your mom walked really fast towards you. Not knowing what to do, you ran upstairs into your room. Your mom followed. You quickly shut the door and, locked it. Your mom was yelling at the top of her lungs and, pounding on the door. She used every curse word in the book. Luckily, you were smart enough to snatch the extra keys to your bedroom prior so, she wont be able to get in. After about a half hour of her trying to get through that door, she got exhausted and, went back downstairs. Your mind was blank. You slowly slid down onto the floor and, sat there. You started to tear up again.You tried to cry but, you were so ehausted to the point where you couldnt. You rested your head on your knees and, drifted into a nap.