The End of youtube

Dan's POV

Feb 10th 2018

I upload a video to youtube, the video is about akward situations, i made a video about this before, but i felt like there was more to be said, as i go to twitter to see how people are finding the video, but i see something in the trending hashtags "#Youtubeisover"

"Ugh, what's youtube done now!" I think.

I take a look at the hashtag, everyone is freaking out, but no one is actually explaining anything, so i decide to google it, i see an article.

YOUTUBE IS SHUTTING DOWN

I look at it, and think it's some sort of hoax, but then i check the linked video, with the YouTube team, on their official youtube channel, explaining that they are completely shutting down the site, without explaining why. How could they just do this, without telling us all first?? "The site is due to shut down on Febrary 20th 2018" It says. That's in 10 days.. 10 DAYS! How am i supposed to find a job, what about the fans?? I don't have work experience, other than youtube and that DIY store i got fired from, for selling an AXE to a 12 year old.. How will i live??

I rush to tell Phil,

"PHIL! DID YOU HEAR ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING??" I shout to him.

"What, about YouTube ending? Yeah i found out an hour ago." He smiles

How could he be smiling, isn't he worried.. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" I ask

"Well, it's not a big deal. We'll both have to get jobs.." he says.

"WHAT ABOUT OUR FANS?" I shout

"Theres always younow.." he laughs

"Yeah, but i have no way of getting a job, i dropped out of university and have no money." I ask him

"I guess you're right, well i cant pay for your stuff, so i guess you'll have to move out" he says.

Is this guy serious? He just expects me to be homeless..

"WHAT?!" I say confused.

"Well, it isnt my problem, i actually have a way of getting -"

I walk away before he can finish his sentence. This isn't the Phil i know, ive known him for almost 10 years, and i had no idea how selfish he was.

Feb 11th 2018

I wake up, and without thinking about it, I tweet about it

"Unfortunately, i have no job anymore, and me and Phil have no where to live now, so we wont be online anymore, Bye Internet"

I lied in the tweet because I don't want Phil to be hated online.

A/N sorry to make Phil to bad guy in this. I know he would never act the way he does in this Fan fiction.