Extra Chapter :D

Jimin's POV

"Yah HANEUL!" I shouted making Chan laugh at me "There's no use telling him off" I just sighed "Where did he get his attitude?" He looked at Ji An's photo "Eonni has that attitude".

So far, I was able to remember them but not Haneul. I don't even remember running away with a baby. "Sen why can't I remember Haneul?" I asked out of curiosity "He is not our brother"?

Why would Ji An take a kid not blood related with her. "Then why?" She laughed "Eonni owes Haneul's dad a lot" I just looked away.

I visited her yesterday so I just need to watch over the kids today. "Hyung won't we visit Noona?" I shook my head "We've been there yesterday and the day before yesterday, she will probably be mad at us always visiting".

I was doing some work when my phone rang.

"Who is it?" -Me

"JIMINIE PABOYA!!" -Guessing it's Taehyung

"What is it?" -Me rushing

"I'm in front of your house" -I face palmed

I ended the call and opened the door. "What is the sense of having a doorbell if you will call me anyway" He laughed "Here!" he threw something in my way "She told me to buy you that before" I opened the paper bag ".." He smiled "A simple thank you is enough".

I made him go away because he is bothering me with work. "Jiminie Paboya~ I want to stay" I shook my head and closed the door "I'll be back tomorrow!" I just sighed.

Taehyung's POV

I'm really excited to go home now. I've been in a place called hell for like hours now. I am excited to go home and relax.

I called the Hyungs.

"Hyung are you there yet?" -Me whining

"Already at the front porch" -Suga Hyung

"You all there?" -Heard someone laugh

"Jimin isn't here yet" -I laughed

"Been at his house" -Jin Hyung shouting

"Go back and bring him with you" -I did anyway

He ended the call while I go back to Jimin's place. This time I rang the doorbell. "Who is it?" It's Haneul's voice "It's me Tae Hyung" I heard him chuckle "Hyung!!" He jumped on me.

I went in because Haneul let me in. "Where's Jiminie Paboya?" He smirked "Upstairs, wanna surprise him?" I nodded.

We almost looked alike because we spend time together like for days and weeks and sometimes months.

We sneaked in his room and started to play with the lights. "Haneul it isn't funny" We stood up "Do you always do this?" He nodded "Change plan next time" Jimin just rolled his eyes "You're coming with me".

I dragged him to my car and made him wear a baby seat belt. "Jimin your so small" I said while pinching his cheek "I'm gonna sue you for this" I smirked "Please do so".

I drove while singing to every song on the radio. "Why are you even taking me with you?" I creepily smiled "Together we shall meet death" He face palmed "I'm still taking care of kids, asshole" We laughed.

I stopped at my house and saw the Hyungs waiting impatiently. "Finally" Suga Hyung said while rolling his eyes at me "What's that for?" He glared "Took you hours to get ChimChim" Jin Hyung said while others just laughed.

We just stood there quietly while I try to find my house keys. "Where do you even put them?" Namjoon Hyung asked "Sometimes in my pocket" I said while searching my pocket and "Found it".

I opened the door and it creaked. "Hyung why is it so dark here" Jungkook said turning the lights on. "Eek light is blinding me" I looked at the person who said it "Seriously?!?"

I just looked at her rub her eyes because of the blinding light. "Don't you know how to turn the lights on?" She glared at me "I was fixing somethings in here, pabo" I went towards her and saw some things "What's that?" She smiled "I don't know".

She made us food with Jin Hyung. "Good thing you got married to a fine lady" Jimin laughed "You call that lady fine" I felt a bad aura "Then what do you call yourself? Jimin the Small" They all laughed She is perfect as she is.

"Taehyung-ah" I went to Jin Hyung "Hyung what is it?" Jin Hyung pointed at her "She's been puking after eating" I rubbed her back "What happened?" She looked at me and smiled.

It wasn't that fun because my little girl is sick. "Hyung!" Jungkook shouted from upstairs "What is it?!?" Suga Hyung ran up, we followed.

We brought her to a hospital. "I don't want to lose her again" I mumbled. It's enough the I lost once, I don't want it twice.

The doctor came out her room smiling or should I say grinning. "What's wrong with her?" He shook my hands "Congratulations" Well I didn't expect this coming "Dad is it true?" Suga Hyung asked, he nodded.

We went inside her room and jumped in joy. "Ann we're gonna have a baby" She smiled and stood up "But that doesn't mean I'm gonna be bedridden right?" I laughed at her question "Wae will you-" She cut me "I will miss picking fights with Suga Hyung".

I was a bit hurt but no problem. "No fights, no stress, nothing should hurt the baby" She frowned "Hah you can't fight me" Doctor Min glared at Suga "Doctor Minnie, isn't that a bit too much?" He shook his head "As far as I care, the baby and you should be safe, got that Ji An" She frowned.

Ji An's POV

I kinda lived because of a so called drug that they made me drink, my dad made me drink. So I don't think I'll start being a bad girl to this guy.

"Taehyungie let's buy tteokbeoki" He sighed "Fine" I cheered "Ji An" I glared at Jin Hyung "The name's Ann" I changed my name back because it was a name given by my real mother, I heard it form Jimin.

"Jimin Oppa should treat me" I smirked "NoPe" I pouted "I will treat" Jungkook said "Ey you always treat" I whined "If no one treats I ill seriously cut all your-" Jimin made me shut up "You became worse" I smiled.

*Super Time Skip*

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG HELP ME HERE!" I shouted. "Just wait okay" I nodded "Tae it hurts" I whined while holding onto a pillow "Let's go".

He brought me to the hospital. "Mr. Kim you have to wait outside" I smiled at him, he mouthed me good luck.

"You can do this, just a little bit more" I nodded and tried my best to get it out. "Ji An it's a girl" I smiled and looked at the baby girl "The name is Hye Jin" I smiled.

Taehyung's POV

Wah she looks so beautiful, even her name is beautiful. "Yah why are you awake?" I asked "I don't know" According to what I see, after child birth the mother lose consciousness.

*Time Skip*

We were allowed to go home now and she is currently with us. "Hye Jin-yah" Ann smiled at me "You look like her" We both said "If she looks like me then she will look like Jimin" She smirked "Yep but seriously she got your eyes" She laughed "We both have small eyes, Hye Jin-yah".

"I hope that this will just stay as t is" She laughed "Somehow we need to die so we can live anther life" I glared at her "Do you wanna die now?" She shook her head "I'm still enjoying my second life with you".

A/N

Hye Jin = Intelligent Jewel

Wooh! I got it. I finally did a happy ending but the title is still bitter. I didn't actually expect a baby but to have the 'HAPPY' ending I somehow had to do something.

At last, one down and many to go. Since this one is a happy ending expect sad endings for other stories.