Chapter 5

J-hope's POV

I don't know her at all, is she toying us? I hate it when someone fakes everything but I think there is a reason behind it. "Give me a reason" She looked at me smiling "You want a reason" She looked at me and signaled me to go follow her "I won't hurt you".

I followed her though I hesitated a little bit. "I won't eat you alive, I'm not a monster to do that" That got me a bit relieved but not that relieved.

She brought me to a park that seems familiar. "I am a person currently helping your school so don't bother me if you don't want to deal with the principal" She smiled sweetly "Why are you giving me that smile when you said things bitterly" She opened her eyes and soften her gaze "Were my words bitter?".

Why would she even ask such thing, isn't she done faking her innocence. "Judging by your acting skills you're an actress" She shook her head "I only lied half" My eyes widen "Then what was the truth?" She smirked "Leave me alone please" I didn't expect that. She has those types of mood swings *sigh*.

Ji An's POV

I went to where I usually live but followed by J-hope, like seriously how can he survive following me in silence. I am kinda pissed but not really.

He was shocked when I reached the house "Don't give me that look" He nodded and just stopped right there "I'll call Tae" I smiled "KIM TAEHYUNG!! JUNG HOSEOK IS IN HERE!!" He went out faster than a motorcycle "Did you just shout in front of him?".

I shook my head "No I didn't" I sarcastically said making J-hope laugh at me "Does it mean you're comfortable with him?" I hesitated on nodding "Yah how did you know?" He smirked "Auntie told me".

I burst in the house welcomed by Jungwon then I suddenly forgot what I was supposed to do." Jungwon-ah!" I whined because the place was filled with balloons "Noona I was seriously gonna get ready for your birthday" I slapped myself softly "Seriously".

I went out to nag at both of them just standing there "YAH go in if you want to live" They did so without hesitating "It's a mess I know" I hit him lightly "We need to clean up" I got my gun with fake bullets "Yah yah that's dangerous".

*Time Skip*

I finished shooting all the balloons and Jungwon was crying hard. "Jungwon-ah I'm really sorry but I really hate our birthday" They looked at me confused "Our?".

I slipped again for the thousandth time It is only your birthday you knuckle head, I smacked myself "Yah what are you doing?" J-hope said stopping me from hitting my head "Asking myself the same question" I lied again. Jungwon was still crying loud so I carried him up "Hush now okay" I said tapping his back lightly.

He won't stop crying and I know that, maybe I should give myself a chance but..Nah Thank You! "Nooooooona!!" He shouted while crying, his voice ringing in my head "Arasseo, arasseo just don't cry" He jumped out of my arms and went to Taehyung "Hyung she said yes!!" They just smiled while I sighed.

J-hope's POV

I hysterically laughed inside when she was trying to handle the crying Jungwon. For all I know only her mother can calm him down no matter what but it was pretty obvious he was faking it though. Tae's Aunt would calm him down and immediately stop him if it was real.

I followed Tae to his room when we bumped into her again "Ji An!" I raised my hand for and high five but she shook her head "This is how you do it" She took my hand and balled them into a fist and "Fist Bomb!" She was laughing "That's how I do it" She smiled. Her smile is so addicting but familiar at the same time Where did I see that smile?

I stayed with Taehyung because I was curious of her reason as well. "Did your aunt tell you?" He nodded unsure "She told me that Ji An is a shy fellow so she needed interaction" I just nodded "That's why she said it was half lie and half truth".

I went home still unsure of what I want to do with the secret I just knew. I can tell my Hyungs but I would make Ji An hate me. I entered the house confused "J-hooooooooooooooooooooooooope!".

I covered my ears because Hyung shouted in front of me "Where have you been?" Jin Hyung asked, arms crossed "Taehyung's" I shortly said and went on my way to my room "You're lying~" I shook Jimin "Are you kidding me" Rapmon said when he broke his glasses "Probably not good for you to continue holding our things".

*Time Skip*

Nobody slept, come on who can sleep when Rapmon kept on pestering us to lift his ban. "Hyung we can't just lift the ban" Jimin whined while covering his ears "Yah sleep we still have school tomorrow" Did Yoongi Hyung just say that "I don't know but why are we at school again?" I asked "We have to look over Tae" Rapmon said then lied down "I hope he's doing fine".

Taehyung's POV

I can't remove her face in my mind, I can't even remove that memory of me seeing her get killed. I should have helped her but that might make it worse than it seems. That's why I always say "New Student another Death in the school".

I just can't sleep now, I went down to get some water when I saw the lights on. I silently crept to where the light was and it was in the living room. I saw a small shadow and guessed who it was. I somehow need to joke on that person.

I made my steps lighter then "Jungwon-ah!" I saw his eyes grew wide "Hyung" He whined making me laugh hard "What are you doing?" I looked at the colored paper stuck together "It's for Noona" He showed me happily "Is it really her birthday tomorrow?" He nodded Same birthday as his, coincidence or maybe not.

GL;