Chapter 12

Jungkook's POV

If I had know that was the last time I could get a hold of Noona, I would have cherished it more than I did. Things I regretted not doing will surely haunt me in the after life.

Lying there carelessly, blood flowing out of my chest. "Noo-noona.." I smiled just seeing her in my mind. I will surely return as someone that will be beside Noona in my next life.

Minutes passed by when I heard someone shouting. "Jeon Jungkook do not close those fucking eyes" She held my hand tight "Jungkook-ah just hang in there" I felt her leaving that's why I tighten my grip "Noona s-sarang-ha-hae".

No One's POV

She saw him but it was too late or should I say nothing can be done. Again someone important closed his eyes in her arms. "Jungkook why do you have to repeat the past?" She shook him up while calling his name again "Help.." Her voice failed her.

She tried her best to call for help while doing first aid to him.

At last someone helped her bring him to the nearest hospital.

Sitting near a corner that made her more nervous than ever. "JI AN!!" She looked at the person who shouted, she smiled, a melancholic smile. "What happened?" They shook her for answers "...." She can't speak now. Not now, please.

She can't burst out just like how she did before. She failed herself again "Ji An what happened?" She shrugged while looking at the floor "Park Ji An tell us" She shrugged again.

Again, she can't form her words or even try and write up a sentence. She got her courage when the doctor went out of the operating room. "Jungkook is still recovering" She exhaled while melting down at the floor "Yah careful" Jimin caught her "He's good" One person was looking smug because of the news.

One soul was wishing Jungkook's death but luck is indeed on his side. If he wakes up the culprit gets caught but if not he'll just be fine.

"Jimin-ah!" Jin shouted "What is it Hyung?" He asked while holding coffee "Where's Ji An?" He looked at his side "Is she still?" He hesitated but shook anyway "Okay".

They hate it when they see a girl breakdown in front of them. Like seriously they got tired looking at those kind of people but she was different. "Ji An-ah kenchana?" Jimin expected her to nod but she shook her head "Are you that affected?" She looked at him teary eyed "He almost died in my hands just like before".

Jimin's POV

I hate it when people are like this but she is an exemption. This happened to her twice already and it hurts when it happens again. Jungkook is a lucky guy, his Noona is willing to risk her life for him.

"Ji An-ah just calm down, the doctor said she'll be good" She nodded while trying to peel of her nails. I took her hand away from her "They're already bleeding" She looked at them and smiled sadly "I did it again, sorry Jimin".

Why did she say sorry to me? Or did I hear it all wrong. "My bad, I didn't mean you" I just nodded and sat beside her "I had a twin, I called him Chimchim" she smiled "But he died in my stead.." I already get her without further explanation "That's why you were scared that Jungkook would.." she nodded.

She was like a spell or should I say a magic potion. I was mesmerized by how she looks at the floor while reminiscing her memories. "You probably hate the name Chimchim" I felt down, it was my nickname "Not at all, I just hate our birthday".

I felt relieved when she said that but something was telling me to hug her. I did without thinking twice "Let me be that Chimchim for you today" she hugged me back while burying her face in my chest "You smell like that idiot" I smiled.

She stopped hugging me when the doctor came out again. "He is gonna be fine but he might be in comma for I don't know how long" she looked at Jungkook's room in pity Jungkook you need to wake up and tell us the culprit I thought.

Taehyung's POV

It's not my place to be jealous of them but hey, I kinda like her. Not as in love her but I think I like her much more than weird things. Kinda puppy love.

Jungkook will surely wake up for his Noona and I'll be helping out more often for Ji An's smile. I really think she hit me harder than Grace or Sop.

I felt someone tap me, I turned around to see Ji An. "Tae.." I already know what she's gonna say so no need to confirm "We will later" She smiled "Thank god you understand" I smiled back "Anything for you" My last line rang in my head.

Those last lines were cringy but I think they made her giggle. "You're so corny" I messed her hair "I'm not you dummy".

It was time to go and meet the sleeping Jungkook. He was sleeping tightly, his eyes closed and a bit pale. "Kookie I'm sorry for dragging you into this" I sensed that she will cry but she didn't "You okay?" she shook her head "Then cry paboya!".

She heard me alright but she said she can't cry anymore. "Crying is my weakness" I shook my head "Crying is one's strength" She looked at me surprised "I never expected you to say that" She giggled "Jungkook would have said that too".

She was like Jungkook here, Jungkook there. What's with Jungkook? "Do you like him?' She laughed "I like him.." I almost frowned "As a little brother and partner in crime" I laughed "Seriously you kinda friend zoned him or little brother zone" She laughed "Probably yes but I have someone I like".

I hate it when she says she has someone she likes and I'm secretly praying that's me.

Hundred percent sure it's not me. "Who is the lucky guy?" She laughed "I shouldn't tell you" I made a pout "Please~" She shook her head "It should be a secret and I'm sure you know him~" I frowned.

":{"!��|f��