Keeping Up With The Kuzuryus (Despair Arc)

Fuyuhiko: Yo Nats, we need to talk.

Natsumi: What do you want, Fu?

Fuyuhiko: Peko and I have heard some interesting things about what you've been doing in the Reserve Course.

Natsumi: I've done nothing.

Fuyuhiko: Nats, the school might be dumb enough to believe that you weren't the one to spray paint 'Mahiru Koizumi can go fuck her selfie' on the side of the school, but I'm not.

Natsumi: There was no evidence directly connecting to me.

Fuyuhiko: I still can't believe you got away with that.

Natsumi: I'm the Ultimate Little Sister, of course I can get away with it.

Fuyuhiko: You need to stop relying on that little joke. Eventually, it's gonna come back and bite you in the ass and you'll end up alone.

Natsumi: I won't end up alone. I have you. And Peko.

Fuyuhiko: You know what I mean. A husband. Or a wife. Unless you're aromantic.

Natsumi: Of course I'm gonna find a husband! Why there's this nice boy in my class that I think will make a fine one.

Fuyuhiko: If you're talking about Hajime, then fuck off. Chiaki seems to have seized him up. Damn girl hangs out with him by the fountain all the time.

Natsumi: Fuck that giant-boobed, narcoleptic, hoodie-wearing, man-stealing, whore!

Fuyuhiko: I'm sure there's a few people in my class that would kick your ass for saying that kind of thing.

Natsumi: Oh really? Am I supposed to be afraid of some guy with the title "Ultimate Breeder"?

Fuyuhiko: If you're talking about bananas and donuts, then yes.

Natsumi: What kind of weirdos are in your class anyway?

Fuyuhiko: Hey, don't diss them. They're actually pretty cool. 'Specially Nekomaru. He's always looking out for us.

Natsumi: You still have that drunken fool of a teacher?

Fuyuhiko: Nah, Mr. Kizakura has been doing other stuff, apparently scouting out kids for the 78th Class that's gonna show up next week, but he finished doing that a while ago, so I don't really know what he's up to. In the mean time, we've gotten this really nice teacher called Ms. Yukizome.

Natsumi: Is she a bitch?

Fuyuhiko: No Natsumi, she's not Hiyoko.

Natsumi: For your information, Hiyoko actually visited the Reserve Course the other day with Bitchiru and we actually got along rather nicely.

Fuyuhiko: Yeah, anyway, the thing I wanted to talk about, besides how the hell you got away with the spray painting thing, was to stop being so harsh on Mahiru. I've overheard that you're threatening her and her friend.

Natsumi: I wouldn't actually hurt her! She's not worth my time. Besides, nothing bad will happen. It's not like it's gonna kill me.

Fuyuhiko: You really shouldn't just dismiss this like that.

Natsumi: It's fine, Fu. I can take care of myself.

Fuyuhiko: Maybe I should send Peko to keep an eye on you for while, keep you from letting your ego run wild.

Natsumi: I don't need your girlfriend watching my every move! I'm fine!

Fuyuhiko: Peko is not my girlfriend!

Natsumi: She will be someday. I've seen the looks you've been giving her. And the ones she's been giving you.

Fuyuhiko: Nats, we are too fucking young to...

Fuyuhiko: Wait, what looks has she been giving me?

Natsumi: Oh, sorry. Hajime's calling for me. Gotta go! Talk to you later, Fu!

Fuyuhiko: Nats, get back here right now.

Fuyuhiko: Don't ignore me, Nats!

Fuyuhiko: Natsumi Haruhi Kuzuryu, get your skinny little white ass back here this instant!

Fuyuhiko: Fine. You don't want to answer? I don't care. Go make like a tree and fuck off.

Natsumi: Get a better insult book.

Fuyuhiko: NATS!