Smash (SDR2)

Chiaki: Hajime, are you still up?

Hajime: Chiaki... It's 1:00 am... Why are you still up? You love sleeping.

Chiaki: Cause I wanted to ask you something.

Hajime: What is it?

Chiaki: Do you want to smash?

Hajime: ...Excuse me...?

Chiaki: Do you want to smash, Hajime? I want to smash with you.

Hajime: C-Chiaki, what do you mean?

Chiaki: I want you to come over to my cottage and smash.

Hajime: J-Just us!? Alone!?

Chiaki: No, Gundam and Nekomaru have been here for a while now. They brought Akane and Sonia. I thought I should invite you, so we could smash together.

Hajime: WHAT!?

Chiaki: I'm not sure who else would want to smash... Teruteru talks about it all the time, but I don't think we should invite him.

Hajime: Please! Anyone but him! Even Hiyoko would be better than him!

Chiaki: I asked, but Hiyoko said she doesn't want to smash. We just need two more. Does Ibuki and Twogami sound good to you?

Hajime: Chiaki... are you serious about this?

Chiaki: I'm always serious about Super Smash Bros. U.

Hajime: ...

Hajime: What?

Chiaki: Nekomaru, Gundam, and I have been playing with Sonia and Akane for a while now. But the game can support up to eight players, so I thought you'd want to join.

Hajime: ...

Hajime: Sure... I'll be right over. And yeah, Ibuki and a Twogami sound good.

Chiaki: Should I invite Teruteru in case we need a substitute?

Hajime: I'm pretty sure he's talking about a DIFFERENT kind of smash, Chiaki...

Chiaki: Oh! You mean he only plays Melee?

Hajime: Thank god you're innocent...