Hit List (UDG)

Komaru Naegi has added Yuta Asahina, Hiroko Hagakure, Taichi Fujisaki, Takaaki Ishimaru, Takemichi Yukimaru, Fujiko Yamada, Ayaka Hameyama, Fuhito Kirigiri, Aloysius Pennyworth, Kenshiro, and Kanon Nakajima to the group.

Komaru Naegi had renamed the group "Demon Hunting Game".

Takemichi: The fuck is this?

Komaru: Well, since we're all stuck in this game together, I thought we should have a private chat to be able to get along and have fun and stuff. And maybe strategize a bit.

Takemichi: That sounds dumb as fuck.

Kanon: Hey, let's give the girl a chance. It sounds like fun!

Komaru: I thought we could start with a small introduction. Like, our name and why we are in this game. Hi! My name is Komaru Naegi, and I'm here because my big brother Makoto went to Hope's Peak.

Yuta: I'm Yuta Asahina. And I'm here because my big sister, Aoi, went to Hope's Peak.

Komaru: Little sibling squad!

Yuta: Cool!

Hiroko: The name's Hiroko Hagakure. Charmed I'm sure. My son, Yasuhiro, went to Hope's Peak, and now I'm here.

Taichi: I, um... I'm Taichi Fujisaki. My, um, son, Chihiro, went to Hope's Peak.

Kanon: I'm Kanon Nakajima, and my cousin, Big Brother Leon went to Hope's Peak!

Takemichi: I'm not even gonna ASK about the big brother part. Name's Takemichi Yukimaru. I'm a member of the Crazy Diamonds biker gang. The leader, Mondo Owada, went to Hope's Peak and left me in charge.

Takaaki: Oh, so YOU'RE a member of that gang, hm? Well, I am a police officer, and once we all escape this game, I must arrest you.

Takemichi: Hardass.

Takaaki: Regardless, I am Takaaki Ishimaru, the father of Kiyotaka Ishimaru. He is my son who attended Hope's Peak.

Fuhito: Pleasure to meet you all. I am Fuhito Kirigiri. My granddaughter, Kyoko, went to Hope's Peak.

Fujiko: Fujiko Yamada, Yaoi Extraordinaire! My little brother, Hifumi, went to Hope's Peak.

Kenshiro: I am Kenshiro. My girlfriend, Sakura Ogami, went to Hope's Peak.

Ayaka: I am Ayaka Haneyama. The leader of the band I'm in, Sayaka Maizono, went to Hope's Peak.

Komaru: OMG, IT'S AYAKATSU!

Kanon: ROCK YOU LIKE AYAKATSU!

Takemichi: Geeks.

Aloysius: I am Aloysius Pennyworth. Loyal servant of Master Byakuya Togami, who recently had the honor of attending Hope's Peak.

Taichi: Well, that looks like all of us.

Yuta: Now what?

Komaru: Now we do whatever!

Takemichi Yukimaru has left the group.

Komaru Naegi has added Takemichi Yukimaru to the group.

Komaru: Except that.

Takemichi: 🖕