Kazuichi's Brilliant Idea (Despair Arc)

Kazuichi Souda has added Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Nagito Komaeda, Teruteru Hanamura, Nekomaru Nidai, Ultimate Imposter, and Gundam Tanaka to the group.

Kazuichi: Okay guys, I have a brilliant idea.

Fuyuhiko: The last time you said that, Ms. Yukizome found you in a garbage can full of sugar.

Kazuichi: It wasn't my fault. How was I supposed to know her boyfriend was extremely protective over her. I just wanted some macaroons.

Nagito: You called her Sugar Mama.

Kazuichi: SO DOES HER BOYFRIEND!

Imposter: That's because he's her BOYFRIEND. Think a little harder next time.

Kazuichi: Fine. Anyway, my great idea. The 78th Class is going to start coming here in a week, right?

Fuyuhiko: Yeah. My sister is really looking forward to meeting that clairvoyant guy. Don't know why. Nats is just really pumped about it.

Imposter: I hope Byakuya doesn't know I used to disguise as him.

Gundam: There is also a hall monitor that I believe might make a good comrade. My Devas and I are excited to meet him.

Kazuichi: Yeah yeah, whatever. Anyway, when they get here, I want to have all the guys from that class join us for something. Something that only a big group of guys can pull off.

Nekomaru: I have a bad feeling about this...

Kazuichi: A panty raid!

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu has left the group.

Kazuichi: Well, I guess he's out. What about the rest of you guys?

Gundam: Shark Mechanic, how many times must I tell you that I will not perform any lewd acts!

Kazuichi: So, that's a no, right?

Gundam: Of course! Why would I allow such lewd activities to be performed by the Ascended Ruler of Ice!?

Kazuichi: Because, as much as it pains me to use Sonia as a bribe for another guy, especially you, we'll be raiding Sonia guaranteed. You sure you don't wanna join?

Gundam: I-Insolent fool! What makes you think I would be interested in that knowledge? Though, because you plan on attempting to rob the Dark Queen of her undergarments, I must come with you to view the sight which will be her striking you down for your heinous acts, and I shall join!

Kazuichi: Works every time. What about the rest of you?

Imposter: No.

Nekomaru: Yeah, I don't really see the point of this. Like, why exactly are we doing this? And what is it exactly?

Kazuichi: It's a thing that all guys must do to become men.

Imposter: That's not even close.

Nekomaru: Well, if it's something for all the guys, shouldn't you invite Hajime? This would be the perfect opportunity for us to bond with him.

Kazuichi: Good idea!

Kazuichi Souda has added Hajime Hinata to the group.

Hajime: What's going on?

Nagito: Hello Hajime. How did the love confession go?

Hajime: Hey, d-don't bring that up... Chiaki just said she likes me and we decided to "go steady" as she put it...

Nekomaru: You totally like her.