The Ultimate Despair (DR1)

Junko: Hey everyone!

Mondo: Shut the fuck up.

Byakuya: Be quiet.

Junko: Why are you being so mean to me? 😖

Kyoko: Because you kidnapped us, forced us into a killing game, forced Sakura to become a traitor, were willing to sacrifice your sister, erased our memories, and kidnapped our families.

Mukuro: Wow. You even deduced the memory erasing and Sakura.

Kyoko: I'm not the Ultimate Detective for nothing.

Junko: Fine! I guess I won't introduce you to my friends...

Mukuro: Junko, you aren't going to...

Junko Enoshima has added Izuru Kamukura, Nagito Komaeda, Mikan Tsumiki, Sonia Nevermind, Gundam Tanaka, Nekomaru Nidai, Kazuichi Souda, Teruteru Hanamura, Ultimate Imposter, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Peko Pekoyama, Ibuki Mioda, Mahiru Koizumi, Hiyoko Saionji, and Akane Owari to the group.

Junko: Yup! I thought it would be fun if I introduced all my Ultimate Despair buddies!

Nagito: Oh, it appears that there are some other hopeful souls among the ruins of the world.

Izuru: How boring.

Mikan: Hehe, don't be like that, Izzy. If they're Junko's friends, then they're our friends. Would any of you like a shot? I'd love to play doctor for you.~

Mahiru: That sounds like a wonderful photo op! Oh how I love photographing you operating on naked men. Men are such... amazing beasts.

Gundam: Don't compare feeble humans to my incredible beasts! I shall tear through any disgusting human slime to conquer the world in the name of despair.

Sonia: Yes, exactly what I'd like, Gundam. Ruling over the world with an iron fist. No quarter for any human!

Nekomaru: I don't care who I gotta kill. I'll kill them just to let you guys do your stuff.

Akane: Yeah, let me fight anybody and I'll beat them to a pulp. I'll pound their faces in and eat their intestines.

Peko: I too will fight, but only for my Master. No mercy will be shown if I am ordered.

Fuyuhiko: I ordered you to kill anyone necessary, Tool. You've been doing good. Perhaps I'll give you a reward later.

Peko: Oh, Master!

Taka: Woah! Wait one moment! Are you both of legal age!? If you aren't, then I simply cannot allow this.

Fuyuhiko: I don't give a shit about age. Tonight we'll have some booze and do the horizontal tango. You got a problem, buddy boy? If you do, my tool can answer that for you.

Taka: ...

Ibuki: What, cat got your tongue? You pathetic wimp! Only girls have the guts to just yell! Scream if you want to! Release your inner hate, you fuck!

Hiyoko: Yeah, big boy. I'm all grown up now, so I can please you in any way I can.~

Kazuichi: Heh. I'll have some of that. Only good thing you girls are good for.