Chapter 11

I finally got my wifi fixed haullaluya

When I woke up I had found out that we had already arrived in London I was excited and upset at the same time because that ment I wouldn't get to see Liam and the boys anymore me and Carly have to go home and I just became Liam's girlfriend and I found out the same happend to Carly and Niall he asked her last night to I was packing all my things back up along with the posters and stuff they signed I'm crying while doing this but I didn't notice untill Liam came in and whipped away the tears with his thumb hey babe don't cry why are you crying I turns and huged him tightly crying into his shoulder the whole time his left arm around my waist and his right hand rubbing my back shhh calm down princess tell me what is wrong I hadn't noticed but we had sank to the floor with Liam holding me I tryed to form words but it just didn't happen lam understud he just sat there and held me untill I was ready to talk or should I say was able to talk I looked up at him nodding that was his signal that I was now able to talk OK go ahead he whispered to me I looked down playing with the hem of my shirt I started exsplaining I don't know if I can make a long distance relationship work plus this is my first relationship and I love you and we just got together last night and I don't want it all to get ruiend by me haveing to leave but I have too he stopped me there whoa whoa whoa hole it there who said you were leaving umm no one I just kinda assumed that you only invited us to dubblin love no no no no I already called you parents and they said if you want to then you can move in with us and come on the world tour I suddenly started crying Agen but this time out of love and happiness I just love my parents wait what about Carly I asked he looked away for a moment hesitating to tell me umm last night as you probably know Niall asked her out and she said yes we'll she called her parents to tell them the good news and ask if she could come on tour with us and they said that they are disowning her so she could killmher self they wouldn't care Liam's words made me sad but I knew how strong Carly is pluses and has my family we practically raised her anyway because her parents were such bad acaholics she would seek out her window at night and walk to my house I always left a lader by my window a lamp on and my window unlocked so she would climb in and sleep at my house we had a bunch of cloths and stuff so she practically lived here we would take her to school then she would go back to her house so her parents didn't get suspicious they never Evan noticed she was gone though Wich is pretty sad that you don't know your own daughter isnt there because you so drunk any way I called my parents to say thanks and tell them about Carly after I got off the phone Liam came up to me hey now that we are to gether I wanna try something he said OK I agreed not knowing what it was he took me by the hand and led me to his bunk the other boys arnt here he said I noded still not understanding what he wanted OK so what is it Liam I asked get in the bunk he said so I did then he hovered over me he kissed me twice before saying Katie I'm gonna show you what love is...........

Hahahahahahaha cliff hanger Agen can you guys guess what's gonna happen?😋