Chapter 3

OK so we finally got to the mall that the concert is being Heald in

OK so we finally got to the mall that the concert is being Heald in. Sense it is in a mall it was a small stage and there were no seats. Basically first come first serve for good seats. Well we were about the 50th people there so we got right up agenstet the stage it was awsome. We even got to hear soundcheck they had some sort of current up though so we couldn't see the boys sadly.finaly about an enternity latter the concert started I'm soo excited we are so close I could litterly reach out and touch them omg . OK we I started getting a little dizzy during the middle of the show probably just exsitment but geez I felt like I could pass out! I think Liam noticed because while they were singing best song ever he walked over to my side and motioned for me to put my hand out. After I did he grabbed my hand running his thumb over my knuckles probably trying to confert me aahh he would make such a good boy friend to bad he will never be mine. Any way about 1 miunet of him holding my hand he realested it asking you alright love before he walked away. That was amazing I can't believe it just happened well I feel alot better now. The rear of the show was great they played some of my favorite songs like story of my life ,right now,better than word,live while we're young,one thing,moments,and heart attack just to name a few. As me and Carly were leaving we got stopped by a large security man his name badge read Paul though I had to look way up to have any hope of seeing it. I thought we were in trouble for something so Carly doing what she did didn't exactly help here's what she did. Paul asked for us to come with him so Carly being Carly said is there a problem officer oh wait no don't tell me the lunch room ran out of donuts and coffee Agen and that's what you were holding on haveing for lunch so your gonna send us out to go get you some. This time I smacked her hard not playfully like usual . Carly what do you think your doing your gonna get us I more trouble I said. Oh come on I was just playing that was here exscuse. I'm sorry umm Paul is it she didn't mean any of that I'm soo so so so sorry she said any of that umm uhh can't take her anywhere now can have I kinda just stumble over my words not helping that they were barly addibil anyway. So umm was there some thing we could do for you I asked him after apologizeing for Carly's weird and rudeness. Uhuh he said I'm mister Liam Payne would like to see you back stage he says he knows you? Omg this has to be a dream my secret love my favorite celebrity wants to meet me back stage because he knows me. All my dreams are comeing true. Still I wasent convised he was telling the truth or even had the right girl so I asked Agen are you sure he wants me I asked not really wanting to hear the answer . Umm yeah I think you Katie sterling right ? Umm yeah I am OK well that's who he said he wanted to see said Paul.ok well this is my best friend Carly gray can she come too she's with me. You see she failed her driver's test neo now I... Shut up Katie she yelled. Any way can she come? I see no problem with that said paul. OK well Carly brace yourself because we are about to walk into the room wev wanted to be in for about three years!!!!!!!