Chapter 4

We were walking down the long hallway to get to the backstage area. It felt like we were walking for hours but in reality it was just about 5 minutes. When we finally got back there Liam was sitting on a couch playing video games with louis.ehem boys said paul. Oh uh hey ohh there she is I heard a lot of excitment in Liam's voice as he saw me. Yeah this is the girl you requested right. Yeah Paul now can you go thank you for bringing her safely. No problem Liam good day miss katie. Paul was his usual gental man as he left. After that Liam stood up and walked over to me. Hi I'm Kat... But he cut me off. I know who you are your that girl that we video changed about 2 weeks ago for your .....Birthday? He asked unsurely. Yeah how do you remember. I dunno I guess your kinda special. It was around this time that Carly started awwing. This made Liam notice her for the first time since we have been back here. Oh who is this he asked. Oh umm this is my best friend carly. Paul said it would be OK if she came back with me . Yeah it's fine he said. OK so what did you want I asked. Oh I'm I wanted to invote you to our concert tomorrow if you called your parents then you and your friend could sleep on the tour bus a hotel room I hardly suitable for two pretty girls like you. I started to blush. He thinks we're pretty Carly giggled. I pinched here arm shut up he's not dear. Liam just laughed it off. So do you think you guys could stay I don't know I'm sure mum and dad would let us it's not that big of a deal. OK said Liam cooly but on the inside he was freaking out. He had secretly fallen in love other her but was afraid to show it. He only hoped he could get her alone on the tour bus to talk to her. Well how long does it take to call your mum katie Carly said unpaitently. Hold on I'm trying. OK yeah mum yeah they invited me and Katie backstage and want us o stay on their tour bus and go to their concert tomorrow can I really? You mean it on my god I love you mum yeah I'll make sure to Fallon thank you so much I love you bye. She said yes!!!!! OK then let's get packing. I can hardly wait best day ever!

Hey love all y'all