「Chapter 28」

Começar do início

"I got it," he giggled, holding up it up for everyone to see.

"We'll go back up in a few minutes to make sure that he doesn't slip past us," Yoongi said.

"Where's Hobi-hyung?" Taehyung walked over to the rest, who were now sitting before a new Jenga tower.

"Bathroom," Namjoon answered.

"Alright, whose turn is it now? Mine?"

Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi all took a pause before exchanging looks with one another. A slow head turn was then in order to meet the familiar voice. "Jungkook?!" Their eyes just about popped in unison.

"Yes?" he scanned their faces.

"What the heck is he doing down here with clothes on?" Jin whispered to Yoongi.

"The heck are you asking me for?" Yoongi was just as baffled as the rest of them were.

"Jungkookie, did you take your shower that quickly?" Taehyung asked.

"A shower? I didn't take my shower, yet."

"You didn't?" The exchanged looks once again.

"No, I said that I was going to start the shower for--"

"Ah, I'm feeling much better! Let the games begin!" Hoseok came out into the unknowingly confusing scene with his bright personality, interrupting Jungkook. "Oh, did you guys do it already?" He asked, completely oblivious to the atmosphere.

Jungkook's eyes squinted under suspicion. "Do what?" he asked, looking back to the 4 hyungs that were looking up at him.

"No, we just started playing the game." Jin quickly tried to quickly swat the subject away. "Hoseok-ah, it's your turn."

"Where's Jiyeong?"

"Like I was trying to say before, she's in the middle of taking a shower right now."

"What?!" All 5 males' eyes nearly sprung out their heads after hearing this.

"So, that means--"

"JUNGKOOK!!"

Jungkook whipped his head around with large eyes. With the house nearly shaking under your sudden screech, this next word was then heard.

"Whoops."

"What the heck is going on? Do you guys have something to do with that?" Jungkook turned back to face his hyungs, who were speechless and wore slackened jaws.