Hey ;)

SPECIAL RANT AHEAD -->

Well since your here, I can safely assume it's because you wanted to read this book. Maybe it was the cover that lured you to tap on this link, or maybe it was the inciting blurb I typed that I thought would mind control (I MEAN... CONVINCE) you into reading my work. Whatever it was, I guess I can SECRETLY tell myself that you and I, are in fact, vampire book lovers. And that my friend, is the beautiful beginning to any friendship on wattpad ;) 

So the underlying, main reason, and subliminal message of the top paragraph, was to persuade you guys to follow my user so you don't miss out on my book updates ;) So after your done following me, or not your freewill pick, you can continue to read my GOD AWFUL... or maybe not so awful book (depending on who you ask). Let me know what you think about my book in your amazing future comments to be ;) since I do read each and everyone (one more reason to think i'm an awesome author).

Happy future reading!

STAY A CUTIE ;)

& THANKS FOR READING THIS ANNOYING CHAPTER :P

~Rubi ^,.,^

<PS>

This book is in the process of editing, so some comments will not make sense or character shifts will take place to change some plot details. I advise to ignore and interpret the new editing to your liking. Again thank you for clicking on this work of art :)