laser tag // veronica lodge

requested: yup! by -McCallMe-
dedicated to: her as well ♡

so sorry if it took so long huhu :(( and I didn't use your name :(( andddd if it's really short :(( but hopefully you like this one! ♡

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

IT WAS VERY DARK. You and Veronica decided to go to a laser tag date, you being not so good at it, really sucked at the first time, but she helped you. But now at the third round, she wanted to win. She liked winning. And what Veronica wants, Veronica gets.

"No Ronnie! I'm gonna win! You actually taught me your cool techniques," you whined as you kept running, trying to shoot her. She smirked then replied, "Yeah... but not all of them."

She took a few steps towards you, dropping her gun at the floor, quite forcefully. You swallowed the lump in your throat, as she comes closer at you while you took a few steps backward. 'Aww sh*t! I'm screwed...' you thought as she smirked evilly at you.

"Uh - Ronnie... I - I," you stutter still taking a few steps backward, until your hit the solid rock wall. She gazed at you with desire and loving eyes. She looked at your lips then dipped her head down, her lips meeting yours. You kissed back with the same amount of force she exerted.

She pulled away, still smirking at you. In this state you were still confused. 'Why is she smirking at me?' you thought as you see her get her gun from the floor and shoots you, walking briskly.

"UGH RONNIE! I HATE YOU! YOU. WILL. PAY." You screamed at her while she turned around, her brown eyes meeting yours.

"Now that's the last technique, I didn't teach you..."

HELLO FRIENDS ITZ MIKAYLA AGAIN!

AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WANTED A VERONICA LODGE IMAGINE IN THE CHEATED JUGHEAD JONES IMAGINE, HERES A VERONICA ONE :3

im REALLY REALLY SORRY IF THIS IS REALLY SHORT :(( really sorry about that :((

but hey! At least we got some veronica sass in this one ayee?

NOW GUYS I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR 21K! I didn't really 'imagine' (hehe see what i did there) that i would hit over 20k since i suck at this. But im really thankful for all of you! Thanks so much!!

and guys dont forget the game! count the heart game! im really random sorry :P

love you guys!

- mikayla xx