jealous // jughead jones (pt. 2 of accepted)

requested: nahhh
dedicated to: all of you

WARNING: it gets steamy at the end ;)

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

MONTHS HAVE PASSED. You and Jughead became close. You considered as your close friend — maybe your best friend, and your crush. You had taken a liking to the antisocial, awkward and cute guy. Who seems that doesn't carry an expression — but he does actually.

"Hey [Name]!" You turned around to see your good friend, Archie Andrews. "Hello Archie! What's up?" You asked him. He softly smiled then said, "So I was wondering if you can help me set up a date for Betty." Your eyes went huge then exclaimed, "OH MY GOSH REALLY?! Finally?! You finally realized your feelings for her! Fudging finally!" You exaggeratedly threw you arms. He chuckled at you then added, "Veronica and Kevin will also help. I just want everything to be perfect, like her." "Aww that's so sweet Archie. I'm so happy! Finally!" You gushed over the fact that they could finally be a couple.

"Okay see you tomorrow, [Name] 'kay?" He asked you, standing up getting his bag. "Yeah sure. See you tomorrow Archie. Good luck!" You winked at him. He grinned then bid his farewell. Then Jughead walked passed you, he then looked back, your eyes meeting each other. His eyes weren't the usual bright gray eyes, but showed gloominess and lost the sparkle it usually had, then he started to walk further away from you. "Jug! Wait Jug!" You called out to him. He fastened his pace as you desperately tried to keep up with him. "Jug! Ugh Jug! Juggie! Wait up!" You said exhausted, while panting for breath. But then you lost of him. 'What's wrong with him? Why is he ignoring me?' You thought to yourself. You then decided to give up. 'Why're you ignoring me Jug? I didn't even do anything wrong!' You then felt lonely throughout the day.

Finally school came to an end, you went home miserable.

"What's wrong hun?" Your mom asked concerned. After Jughead helped you at Pop's, you finally told your mom what you felt. You told her that you're sick of always being compared to Veronica, and it started to hurt. She then realized her mistake then asked for a second chance, in which you gave her. "Jughead's ignoring me. I didn't even know what I did wrong," you sighed as you put your head on her shoulder. "Aww hun, how did about you visit him at his house?" She suggested while stroking your soft [hair length] [hair color] hair. "Okay mom. Thanks for the advice," you kissed her cheek. "Anytime hun," she smiled. "I'll just take a shower then leave." You told her, standing up, as she nodded.

✿ ✿ ✿

'What's wrong? I didn't even do anything wrong to him. Why is he ignoring me?' You thought as the hot water trickled to your skin. After fifteen minutes, you wrapped yourself in a towel and headed out from the bathroom. "Hey sis," Veronica greeted you. "Hey Ronnie! By the way, do you know Archie's plan?" You asked her excited. She squealed then said, "Of course! I can't believe it! They're finally gonna be together! And does Jughead know about this?" Your grin then dropped when you remembered him. "I — I don't think so." Was your reply. She noticed that you weren't as happy as awhile ago. "What's wrong?" She asked concerned. "I'll tell you as soon as I dress up."

"What!? You know [Name], you're intelligent and all but you're f*cking blind." She commented as soon as you finished telling her what happened. You look at her confused. "What do you mean?" You asked her while she smiled innocently. "Just go visit him. So you can solve the problem. Good luck [Nickname]!" She shooed you. "Bye Ronnie!" You replied back.

You headed downstairs to see your mom still chilling on the sofa. "Bye mom I'm gonna leave now!" You said kissing her cheek. She smiled then reminded you, "Bye hun. Be home before your curfew 'kay?" You nodded then left.

✿ ✿ ✿

You rang Jughead's doorbell as you waited patiently downstairs. After sometime, someone finally opened the door. "Jug—" you started but was unable to continue when Jughead started to close the door. But before he could close it, you held his hand then pleaded, "Jug please, please stop ignoring me. What did I do wrong for you to ignore me?" He sighed then shook his head as if saying 'nothing'. You went inside his house then closed the door. "Now don't lie to me Jug. Don't you dare lie to me. I know something's off so please tell me what's wrong." You threatened him. He looked at you with the same sadness he had awhile ago. "Let's go upstairs," was all he said to you after a long day.

He then closed the door after you, when you entered his room. You glared at him and crossed your arms. "Now tell me Jughead, why're you ignoring me?" You questioned him frustrated. "Jughead tell me! Please," you desperately told him. In this state, you were hopeless. "Fine if you're not gonna tell me anything, then I'm gonna leave." You turned around, about to turn the knob when a hand gripped yours tightly.

He then pinned you in the wall. His lips crashed into yours. Your eyes went huge but then kissed back with the same force. He put an arm on your waist, gripping on it tightly. Your hands then found a way to his black hair. Removing the beanie, feeling his soft hair. You then pulled out from the kiss panting slightly. "You know why I'm ignoring you?" You shook your head no. "It's because whenever I see you with other guys, I just get frustrated and jealous! And when — when you were with Archie, earlier and seeing you have fun with him, makes me jealous." He was tensed then continued, "I — I like you [Name]. Wait no... I love you. I love you so f*cking much." He looked at you as if asking permission to kiss you again. You nodded then he leaned down, pressing his plump lips on yours. Passionately kissing you. You two then broke apart, gasping for air. "I love you too Jug," you said as you two grinned.

^^^ sorry guys i just had to XD if u were uncomfortable reading it im really really sorry heheh. so this is unedited so, sorry if there are grammatical errors. :))

-mikayla xx