"That I cannot argue," Alec gave me a cheesy smile as he sat next to me.

Close your mouth and wipe those tears darling because our lovable blue eyed boy is alive💕

Yes, Alec did died, after the doctor announced his time of death like a minute after, his pulse came back, it was really weak but he was alive.

The doctors immediately barked orders and they hooked him with many tubes. The letter was given to me along with the ring by Alec's mom after Alec's revival. He went to coma again but after two days, he woke up slurring the words 'I'm alive mthrfkcrs'

I remember crying so bad with snot everywhere and he asked for my forgiveness for taking so long but he said he saw his father in something like his dream and they just sat on this golden tree and talked for so long which literally made me cry harder and forgave him instantly.

The staff at the hospital called him the miracle boy and they literally adored him sending him gifts and such. Two days after he woke up, he was discharged from the hospital.

I also found out how Alec's Dad died and all about my mom being an ex-gang member. I was really surprise and it took a few days for it to really sink.

I also found out that Celia, Alec's mom, got into an accident that left her lower half paralyzed hence, the reason why she is on a wheelchair. Every since the incident, We've been really close and we always find a way to tease Alec which left him beet red and complaining how we team up on him.

"So, what did Chase said? Can he come to the party?" I changed the topic, meeting the eyes that I fell inlove with.

I don't know why but he didn't ask the most awaited question after our graduation day like literally the next day after.

"He said he'll try since the twins still have classes and the drive can be a pain in the ass," He replied, taking a bite from one of my cookies, which I glared at.

I don't how this happened but Chase and the twins somehow landed themselves at Standford University.

Alec was also accepted in standford, I was literally shocked when I found out, but he chose UCLA since I was accepted there despite my protest of us being only 4 hours and 57 minutes of being away from each other.

As for Valentino, he was locked up along with The dark crest gang. Annie didn't end up on jail but on a mental institution instead. Todd was quite depressed after the incident but Ark seemed to give him a wake up call. To answer your question, yes, they are dating, almost a year now and Todd is the new leader light crest gang along with Connor being the right man.

"Stop eating my cookies," I growled, slapping his hand away as he tried to take another one.

He pouts adorably,"You know, Sometimes I feel like you love the cookies more than me," He pointed out, still pouting.

It's been two years but Alec looked gorgeous as ever. He's been coming back and forth at the gym lately making his muscles more evident. His soft brown hair has grown a bit longer and now plops messily on his head and let's not forget his electrifying blue eyes that still gets me every single time I make eye contact with.

I gasped dramatically,"How did you know?" I teased, laughing abit.

He glared at me cutely before turning his back away from me. I giggled quietly, as you can see, my love for cookies didn't fade. Alec and I often argue because he's jealous of my love for cookies which usually ends up with him giving me the silent treatment while I try to seduce him on forgiving me.