seventeen.

Avery sat at a table drinking water until someone sat down across from her. "I hope thats not moonshine." Pike asked.

"Nope, just water." she replied, making him chuckle for a second. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here to give you one more chance, to join the right side."

"Go ahead." she leaned back in her chair sipping on the water again. "Indoctrinate me. I'm listening."

"I'm offering you a seat on our council." he told her, catching her attention. "There, you have a say in how things have run in this place. You have a seat next to your mother and Bellamy."

"What's in it for me?"

"Protection from the council, a chance to put your opinion in, a chance to heal yourself from the pain that Mt. Weather gave you ."

"Thats where you're wrong Pike." she smirked. "I've already healed. But I'll get back to you on the offer, I might just take you up on it."

She walked away passing Bellamy on the way out, he grabbed her arm before she left. "This is me giving you a second chance, take it. I'm doing this for you."

"Thats where your wrong Bellamy." she told him. "I know you're doing this because of what happened in Mt. Weather. Because Gina died but she didn't die right in front of you. She was dead before Mt. Weather even exploded, she told me to run and I did. I left her there to die but you don't care about that. I'm telling you the same thing I told Pike. I'll think about it, maybe a little less now."

***

Avery had just explained everything to Kane. "What do I do then? I'm not on their side."

"Lay low for the time being, I'll get Harper to fill you in on everything we find."

"Bellamy's tailing me wherever I go. Where do I go now?"

"Formally decline the request. And then stay down until everything dies down with you." Kane explained.

"What do you expect me to do?" Avery asked, sitting back down.

"You're an engineer-"

"I haven't got my degree. I'm technically nothing exept a guard. And I don't even think I'm that anymore." Avery sighed. "I want to do something to help."

"You're helping enough." he replied. "Just take a break, I'll get back to you on something to do."

"Okay, okay."

***

Avery twisted the wooden box in her hand hands as she finally finished it. Smiling, she walked out of the room walking to a child she usually visited.

"Avery." she yelled, running to hug her. She squeezed her tight and Avery smiled.

"Hiya Dory." she took out the box, which she had hidden behind her back. "I made this for you."

"Thats so cool." she commented, making Avery smile cheesily. She stood up, feeling someone behind her.

"Is that what you've been doing in that room?" Bellamy asked.

"I'm sure you have better things to do than to tail me Bellamy."

"I wasn't-"

"Be careful there, you don't want to dig yourself deep into another lie." she replied, looking him in the eye.

"Avery-" He grabbed her wrist but she just shook him off. "Why are you angry at me?"

"You'll never understand Bellamy."

"Try me."

"The idea of war is making you a murderer Bell. I love you, I really do but please stop this. Do whats best for our people like you and Clarke did in Mount weather."

"I did that to save you."

"And what good is that when you can't even save yourself."

***

Avery walked into the hanger deck to find Bellamy loading the rover with guns. "That's a lot of firepower." she said with a short smile.

"Let's hope we don't need it."

"What's the mission?"

"Planning for our future." he replied warily. She walked to him, getting closer.

"You can trust me Bellamy."

"Have you gotten back to Pike?" he replied.

"Not yet." she said back. "But I know, I don't want a seat on the council."

"I'll pass the message on." he replied, getting into the rover, straight faced.

"You're angry."

"Pike, he's good for all of us. He see's the grounders for what they truly are, just grounders."

"What are you saying Bell?"

"There's nothing to say."

"Look we might not be on the same page right now but it doesn't change anything." he smiled at her responce, pulling her close and kissing her. "I love you Bell."

"I love you too Avery."

She looked at him one more time, hope in her eyes but then walked away.

***

Avery watched as the rover pulled into the Hanger. She watched as everyone get out, and then they pulled two bodies up with them.

"Monty, Miller." she called, catching his attention as he placed his gun away. "Who's that? Where's Monroe?"

"I'm sorry." he replied, Avery knew what happened and put a hand to her mouth and ran to her mom's room. "Avery, baby. Whats wrong?"

"Mom, Monroe's dead." she sobbed as her mom hugged her.

"I'm here Baby. Don't worry."

*** 

I cri because I actually liked Monroe.

So basically I've finished writing season 3 and have got massive plans for season 4 :))) 

Enjoyyyy - Louisaaa